Chapter twenty one: will you marry me

Start from the beginning

AN: I CANT DECIDE WHAT RING GO LOOK AT THE NEXT CHAPTER AMD LMK IN THE COMMENTS

I nod my head now crying. "Yes yes oh million time yes!" I grin. Ben slips the ring onto my finger, picking me up and spinning me around as everyone cheers around us. He put me down and I kiss him passionately. 

"I'm getting married!" I squeal. My family wraps me up into a humongous hug and I see Ben's parents doing the same. "You all knew didn't you!" I exclaim. They all nod laughing. "We've been planning it for years but the VK's and all your cousins and friends helped a lot." Belle says. "Oh Belle I love you!" I hug my soon be mother in law. 

"Oh I'm finally going to have a daughter!" She laughs. "Sorry to break up this wonderful engagement but I believe that the lady of the court and the king's assisting man haven't been introduced yet." Lumiere points out as I see Mals head peak out, she has a smile on her face. "I proposed without my best friend here." Ben's eyes widen and we all laugh. 

"You just got a little too caught up in the moment sweetie." I kiss his cheek. "Her future lady Mal!" Lumiere says enthusiastically as Ben stands next to me, holding my hand. Mal walks out and I begin clapping loudly. Everyone quickly joins in. 

Aladdin and Jasmine talk to Mal smiling. I go up the stairs to get her. "Go on then." Jasmine smiles at me. "Hi! You got engaged oh wow!" Mal gasps. I hold her hand as we get down the stairs. "How are you?" Evie asks her. 

"Uh mad at Ben cause I had to sneakily watch his proposal. And I sort of feel like I'm going to throw up." Mal says as I grab Ben's hand again. "Hey it's okay." I assure her. "Look we are right here with you okay." Evie tells her. I nod my head as they announce Jasper. He comes down the stairs and we clap. 

"Go get him." I whisper to Mal. They bow to one another. "Mal I wish I had time to explain." Jasper looks up the stairs and outcome Uma. I inhale, choking on my own salvia. Ben pats my back. Whispers go through the crowd. Mal gasps softly. I look around confused as Jasper goes towards Uma. 

Jasper kisses her gloved hand at the bottom of the stairs, my brows furrow in confusion. Uma giggles. The come closer to us and I back away, Ben pulling me behind him. "I'm sorry it all happened so fast, something happened to me when I was on the isle with Uma. A connection." Jasper recalls.

 Uma nods and Mal looks heartbroken and speechless. "What are you saying?" She questions. "I'm saying" Uma cuts off Jasper, "It was love! I was. I just, I realize how alike Jasper and I are." Uma giggles. "We are. You're so beautiful" Jasper nods. "Jasper! Jasper! Did you go back for her?" Mal speaks. 

I begin glaring at the pair in front of me, absolutely fuming. "He didn't have to. I dive through the barrier before it closed and I'm an excellent swimmer." Uma states. "You are." Jasper agrees gently. "Thank you." Uma grins. I see the tears form in Mals eyes. "Listen" Uma grabs Mals hand.

"Do not touch her Uma." I speak up, glaring. "I'm not talking to you!" Uma roars, then covers it up with a fake laugh. "Mal, I just really wanna thank you. I do. For everything." Uma then hugs her. She continues saying thank you, evilly smirking at me. 

"Don't you see Mal, you were right. You know that me and you were never meant to be together, that's why you never told me that you loved me." Jasper states. Mal tries to say something but she can't get the words out. "Thank you." Jasper greets. The two begin dancing. I hug Mal tightly.

"Not thrilled I risked my life for him." Carlos says spitefully. "We are with you Mal." Lonnie tells her. We watch the two dance looking too happy. "He just ruined my engagement." Ben seethes. "Can we please get out of her Ben?" I whisper grabbing Mals other hand. Ben nods, "Let's get out of here." Jay says. The group of us walks past them dancing. 

"Mal!" Aladdin stops us, "honey we are so sorry, we had no idea." Jasmine apologies. I turn to my family where stood. Melody held Charles close to her chest, Christopher's arm wrapped tightly around the two of them. My mom looked pale and fearful and my father looked angry. 

"Be careful." I mouth to them as Aladdin assures Mal he will talk to him. "Lumiere unveil the gifts they need to see them." Jane shouts. "What gifts?" I look to Ben who has a look that says did I really forget about that. "And now for the unveiling of King Ben's masterpiece to his beautiful fiancé and Prince Jasper's designed especially for his lady. 

The horns sound once again and I turn around. Two sheets drop, revealing two stained glass pieces. One with a beautiful depiction of Mal and Jasper, the other of Ben proposing to me. I cover my mouth, hugging Ben. Everyone gasps clapping. "Jasper did that?" Mal asks. "Yeah he did, and don't worry i didn't let Ben know what your dress looked like." Evie tells.

"Oh Evie! Ari!" Mal grabs my hand and the three of us go farther down the stairs. "Jaspers known who I was all along." Mal says in shock. "And he loves the real you." I tell her. "A true love, just like Ara and Ben." Mal says. 

Evie agrees with her and I look back at Ben grinning. "Told ya." Carlos says causing us to giggle. "COVER THAT BACK UP!" Uma yells furious. "I will not!" Lumiere glares. "Uh, um, uh. Why don't you tell everyone the present you have for me Ben!" Uma grits her teeth. "I have an announcement from the royal court! Uma will be joining the court tonight as my lady." Jasper informs. 

"Son." Aladdin warns. "Dude not happening!" Ben glares. "Not now dad! And she is Ben!" Jasper yells for one of the first times ever. My eyes go wide, "uh so as my gift, uh, to her, I'm brining down the barrier once and for all!" Jasper states. I gasp, looking around in panic.

"Fairy godmother bring down the barrier." Jasper instructs. "I most certainly will not!" FG objects. "I AM OF THE ROYAL COURT! THE KINGS ADVISER!" Jasper rages. "Obey him!" Uma demands. Ben pulls me behind him. "Jaspers been spelled!" Mal realizes. 

"How is that possible?" I question. "Uma found her spell book." Evie nods. "True love. True love and true love kiss saves all." I mumble to no one in particular. 

"Jasper, Jasper." Mal approaches Jasper and  Uma. "Look at me." She says softly. "No, look at me." Uma objects. "You love me remember." The teal haired girl says. "No you don't. Jasper look at me." The two VK girls argue. 

"BRING DOWN THE BARRIER NOW!" Uma roars. "I do not take orders from you!" Fairy godmother retorts. "Jasper!" "Jasper!" The two fight for his attention. "I never told you that I loved you because I thought that I wasn't good enough. And I thought that it was only a matter of time before you realized that yourself. But Ben! That's me, I'm part isle and part Auradon." Mal professes. 

Mal takes a breath, "and jasper, you've always known who we were and who we can be." Uma cuts her off, "don't listen to her." I watch the ordeal happen holding my breath. "Jasp I've never known what love feels like, until now. Jasper of courseI love you. Jasper I've always loved you!" Mal then kisses him. 

I feel myself smile, crossing my finger. A dopey smiley crosses Jaspers face as Mal pulls away. "Mal." He says happily. The two smile, I look at Ben who kisses my temple. "Ara you were right, true loves kiss." Evie looks at me. "Works every time." I tell her.

"ARGH! GIVE IT TO ME!" Uma lunges at fairy godmother. "NO! NO!" Fairy godmother shouts, trying to push her back. "Guards seize her!" I shout desperately. Uma smirks, changing direction and charges at my sister. She grabs Charles, hurrying over to the ledge....

A/N:

BAM! I UPDATED! here's a little cliffhanger for you. Please be sure to vote on the wedding ring!