8. Purple Rain

Ana

Class ended and I awoke from my daydream, or nightmare rather. I walked into the hallway, and there was Julio. I wanted to run back into the classroom, but it felt like everywhere I turned there was more drama from my past. I walked right up to him, he looked like he was on the verge of tears, but somehow women are the emotional ones? I grabbed him by the arm and pulled him as hard as I could until we were outside, in a less crowded area. He looked at me, typical, a man waiting for a woman to speak. If he wants something he'll have to say it with his whole chest or forever suck on that loss.I texted my roommate .

Ana:You in the room?

Roomie: No, I have class and then a graveyard shift 😭

Ana: K thanks 😘

I looked at him, waiting for him to say something.

Julio

I stood there like a fucking idiot not knowing what to say, just not wanting to say the wrong thing. She stood there looking at me, with her perfectly full lips pressed together and her eyebrow raised above her big gold glasses. "Did I tell you that you look beautiful today?", she rolled her eyes, I loved when she did that. "Tell me something I don't already know, Jay.", it felt like I was standing there silent for hours. I just wanted to hug her and hold her, to make her feel what I felt. "I'm sorry, I was being an ass. I shouldn't have lied about looking at your boobs, and I shouldn't have picked you up.", she rolled her eyes again. "Maybe, just maybe, you shouldn't have been looking at my chest at all. We're not kids anymore, you can't just pick me up and throw me around like when we were 9. And since when the hell did you become gym buddies with Chris?!", Chris came out and walked passed us, giving me a quick nod. This guy is everywhere we turn. We waited for him to be out of ear shot.

Ana

I was so sick of Chris being everywhere I turned. I took Jay by his hand and rushed him to my dorm room. My roommate left the LED lights on, she must have been moody this morning. I locked the door behind us. Jay looked at me, scared."Are you friends with Chris? ANY friend of Chris is no friend of mine." I HATED that I felt like I was on the verge of tears, I never let anybody see me cry, nobody ever gave a fuck anyhow. Jay sat on the edge of my bed as I stood in front of him, took my hand and kissed it. Oh HELL no. "Don't do that." I said sternly. Did he really think he could just make me forget what he did this morning? "We're not friends, we're not gym buddies, honestly I don't even like the guy. I don't know your history with him, so I was trying to be nice, in reality I was jealous.". I stepped back, why is he jealous? We're not a "thing". "Chris is my ex, we dated on and off in high school, he was a waste of my time. I want nothing to do with him or any other guy!". There was that fucking face...those sad puppy dog eyes he would give me when I couldn't hang out with him. Only now it had a strong jaw line and scruffy facial hair. He raised my hand up to his short beard, rubbing it on his face and kissing it. He wiped a tear away after it just barely drifted on my cheek. His hands felt rough, but warm. He pulled me in closer, he was going to hug me until he realized that his face would be right in my chest if he did that.

Julio

I stood up to hug her, pulling her face into my chest so she could cry if she needed to. I felt her face sink deeper into my chest,grabbing my sweatshirt. I closed my arms tighter around her with one arm, caressing her back with the other. We pulled apart, she looked down at her feet, I lifted her chin with my hands, which were clammy and shaky as fuck. She made me nervous, just feeling her eyes on me made me hard, but there was nowhere for me to move my hips away. I knew she could feel me, but she didn't pull away. Don't fuck this up. I didn't know what to do, I already fucked up this morning, I didn't want to make it worse, but I also didn't want to miss my chance. I went in to kiss her forehead but she kissed my lips instead. This. Felt. Perfect.  I melted in her soft arms, barely being able to keep myself standing. She pushed me back and pulled on my sweatshirt until I was sitting on her bed, leaning my head back to kiss her. I wrapped her arms around my neck and put mine tightly around her waist. I never wanted to let her go. I wanted to enjoy every second of this kiss, but I wanted to look at her face and force myself that this was real.

Ana

I really hoped this wasn't another dream. He had his arms so tight around my waist I could barely breathe.I pressed him into my bed, laying on next to him. When our lips parted he looked at me disappointed. I payed there, pressing my nose against his nose until he took my glasses off and put them on my nightstand. He just laid there looking at me, not saying anything, just holding me. "How are you so much more perfect than I remembered?", I felt my face get hot when he said that. I felt his erection twitch on my thigh, his face flushed. I took it as a compliment and climbed on his lap. He looked up at me in shock, "Umm, I kind of have a-", I kissed him before he could say anything stupid. I entangled my fingers in his baggy sweatshirt, not understanding why he wore such baggy clothes when he had a body like a stone statue only....his bulge felt bigger than the ones in museums. I kissed him deeper and deeper, his erection felt good rubbing up against me. I could hear him panting trying to hold himself back. I didn't want to hold myself back, I nuzzled my face into his neck, kissing and sucking on his sensitive skin while he groaned in my ear. He pushed my hips down, grinding himself into me harder and faster. It felt like we were fucking with clothes on.

Julio

I felt like I was going to cum in my pants, I couldn't stop myself so I was glad she did. "Take it off." she said tugging on my sweatshirt. She pouted her lips, which were now bright pink. I had stretch marks on my shoulders and hips that I was insecure about but the lights were low so I didn't think she would notice them. I took my sweatshirt off, I had a white tank top underneath, she tugged at it so I took that off as well. It was all so sudden, I was holding back to keep myself from messing everything up. I didn't want to jizz in my pants in case things could go further, but the further we went the bigger the knot in my stomach became.Don't fuck it up.