He avoided her like a plague.

Adi: Mother... We will be leaving to home..

Madhana: you can stay and leave by tomorrow Adi...

Adi: I'm sorry Mother.. We already stayed here for full three days.. You know your son...

Suhasini: Yes ma.. I will go back home with my hubby...

She giggled...

Madhana: Are you sure that you want to take her home in this condition???

Adi: This is why I want to take her home..

Madhana: Okay... I will inform Empress and the King.. You can leave...

They then started from there. With much protection, Adi took her to car as he did not want anyone to click picture of her being tiddly.

-----

In the car....

Suhasini looked at him... He looked so enticing in her eyes. She suddenly wanted to bite him.. She then pounced on him..

Adi: keezha erangi utkaru...

Suhasini: Mudiyadhu...

Adi: Apram nadakradhuku naan poruppu illa...

Suhasini: Enaku un mela endha bayamum illa..

Adi: Oh avlo dhairyam aayirucha???

Suhasini: Enaku Enna bayam?? Nee dhaan en aasai purushan aache...

He smiled at her...

Suhasini: smile often.. Your face looks good when you smile...

Adi: Sari naan sirikren... Nee erangi utkaru...

Suhasini: Mudiyadhu.. Un mela dhaan utkaruven..

Adi: We are in car... People are seeing...

Suhasini: paravale... nee dhaane sonne... Let them see nu...

He face palmed himself in his mind.. This girl turned wild when she was drunk..

Adi: konja neram.. Veetuku ponapram you can sit all night on my lap...

Suhasini: eranga matten.. These seats are feeling so hard... Your thighs feel so soft...

His hard thighs felt soft for her.. He again shook his head.. He came so closer to her ears.

Adi: Don't you feel something else too??

Alarms in her head started ringing. She slid down from his lap and sat next to him like a cat.

They both got down from the car and she swayed when her foot touched the ground. He then lifted her and walked inside.

Suhasini: you lift me whenever you get chance you know..

U are such a nice hubby...

Adi: Thank you...

They reached room.. He dropped her on the bed and turned around to remove his coat.. She then jumped on his back...

Suhasini: En aasai purushan le.. Ennai apdiye veedu suthi kutitu varuviyam...

Adi: ini unnai drink thoda vidrena paaru...

Suhasini: Adi.. It tasted good...

Adi: But you cannot drink anymore...

Suhasini: naan kudippen..

Adi: What if someone takes advantage of you???

Suhasini: Aren't you there to save me??

A small joy creeped inside his heart.