Holiday part 6

Harry POV
Seeing Emily so vulnerable made my heart break. " I fucked up, I know that. We needed time for us and we didn't get it. Work got the better of me specially and you. Im so sorry" he told me. " im sorry too, we didn't have time for each other. We rushed things" She said. " I know, I still love you". She gasped " I love you". " let's take you to bed. I will wait for the girls" I spoke. I took Emily to bed and She took her dresss of cuddling into bed. " night night babe" I kissed her head.

Emily pov
I woke up the next morning, feeling pretty chilled considering after downing shots all night. I went downstairs and breakfast was already laid out. I could see Harry laid out on the couch. "morning" I spoke. " mmm" he moaned. I went to the table and grabbed some bacon, sausages, toast and mushrooms. " thank you Jeff" I said. " no problem, Emily, I won't be here tonight as I am out with my family. I have got another chef coming in" he told me. " Jeff no don't worry, We will go out for food, go have fun, we'll get lunch too" I told him.
I got changed as Harry was still sleeping, I walked down to the beach laid my towel and put my music in. " early bird as usual" I heard Harry voice. " yeah" I laughed. " em I wanted you to ask you, how about dinner tonight the two of us". " Harry I don't kno"-. " please em" he begged. " fine, okay". " great, I have to go back see the boys, I'll see you later". " okay". I walked back to the villa and the girls were eating breakfast.
" em can we talk" mollie asked. " sure". We were outside by the pool on the sun lounges. " I'm sorry I should've said something, I wasn't entirely sure, cal was texting me and I'm sorry" she rambled. " mollie it's fine, I just wish next time you had told me". " I'm sorry" she hugged me. To be honest I was scared to see harry tonight. I was nervous again, like it was our first date again. I had told the girls my plan tonight and told them to take tyron and Aaron as I had harry. Mollie had mention the boys was going out with them tonight. I knew they would be safe.
" so do I look ok" I asked the girls. " beautiful em" harriet hugged me. " ok I'm off" I old them.