Music/ harry birthday

Emily POV
Harry took me and Harriet to jj studio to work on some music. " Awh em this is sounding fucking wicked" jj spoke. " I'm so glad, Thankyou for this jj". " no problem my G, so I was thinking record this song in about 2 weeks time, I'll get so beats to it". " perfect" I gave jj a quick hug and went downstairs to see Harry. " you know it's your birthday weekend right" I spoke. " so pack a bag please and meet me here" I gave Harry a location.
" how you getting home" he asked. " taxi outside for us". " you sneaky devil, okay I'll see you babe" he kissed my nose.
Me and Harriet arrived at my apartment and chilled out before I was leaving. " so I'm leaving for the night, I'll be back about 1ish tomororw" I spoke. " that's fine, I'm actually going out with freezy, mollie and Ethan tomororw" she replied. "Ooo double date I like" I teased. " shut up" she laughed. I packed a bag and drove to the hotel, I wanted to arrived early to get ready before seeing Harry. I curled my hair and wore a green dress, which is Harry favourite colour on me.
I got a taxi to our location for some food and a drink. I slipped in the booth I had booked, it was very private and I ordered a bottle of wine.
" em, this is amazing" he spoke. " happy birthday Harold" I kissed him. " babe you didn't have to, eating in my apartment was enough". " shush it's your birthday I wanted to treat you, I have another treat, you can have that tomororw". " you is enough". I gave him his drink and he slid next to me. We had our food which was delicious. " Harry you look handsome tonight" I growled. " mmm and you are looking beautiful". " I wanted this night to be special for you, I wanted to tell you something". " oh is this the secret" he laughed. I downed my drink hoping I was doing the right thing.
"Harry the day I met you at the beach house, I didn't know how far we would come of things. But at the time it felt so right. To the moment you first kissed me, made love to me, it all felt so natural. I love spending all my time with you, as much as we both can. My family adores you, I never want this to end Harry. You are so good to me, handsome, sexy in the bedroom, smartish, and fun to be around. I wanted to tell you I love you harry".