Competition

Emily POV
JJ and I were in full competition. I was pretty pissed that we was doing this as it was meant to be a chilled holiday.
" COME ON EM SING SING SING SING" beach crowd chanting. " okay okay I want all you guys dancing to this one" I shouted. I gave  Harriet the nod and she knew what song to tell the DJ.
"I said, certified freak....." the whole crowd danced and having fun.
"Go on KSI we wanna hear you".
" FINE, don't play games me and you" he whispers. I nodded. We started singing and the crowd was wild. All my girls dancing in the back and the boys cheering. " alright alright thank you guys we love you" jj shouted.
" got some bells on you haven't you em" tobi said. " thanks tobs, I need a drink" I laughed. " my darling" Harry giving me a drink. " oh thank you my dear" I winked. All the girls was mingling and I was sat by Harry and vik chatting. " it's mental all this, we was going on a boat tomorrow if you fancy it" vik asked. " Awh really that sounds awesome we are up for that" I said. " good I can see you beauties in a bikini" Theo shouted. " Theo don't be weird don't be that man" josh laughed.
" if you wanna see the boobs you only have to ask" mollie shouted. We all laughed. Me and the girls were quite tipsy and it was 3pm. Food had been ordered and we all tucked in.
" this is the best pizza ever" khloe shouted. " amen to that" josh said. " hey girls, when we go back why don't we do a video, tinder have you seen that" tobi asked. " Awh god I have, girls will love to won't you" Harriet laughed. " well miss agent, our agent will get on to it" tobi laughed.
More shots had arrived and me the girls got up to dance and have a sing. " stop being boring come on dance" raya shouted. All the boys got up and showed us their moves. Harry grabbed my waist and twirled me around. " I don't want to be rude but I wanna see this bikini off you" he whispered sending shivers in every core I have. " Harold that is very rude" placing my fingers on his chest moving it all the way down to his waistband of his swim shorts. I made sure my ass was touching Harry's crotch teasing him more. " yo guys let's go back get ready for tonight, you girls coming" jj shouted. " where you off too" mollie replied" our famous boy KSI has some connections with a club in town" josh answered. " yeah alright we're in" khloe said. " until tonight sweet cheeks" Harry hit my bum a little. I looked to the girls and they laughed knowing they had seen what Harry had done. " until tonight" I winked.