Holiday part 3

Emily POV
Fuck! I woke up and my head was banging. I took myself to the kitchen the smell of breakfast was delicious. " morning sunshine" khloe laughed. " shush, Tyron thanks for carrying me" i laughed. " wasn't me, it was Aaronhe replied. " oh well thanks Aaron". " not a problem, it's my job" he laughed.
To get rid of my hangover I chucked on a bikini and went to the beach. It was so pretty the steps to the private beach. I sat down and sunbathed, soaking up the vitamin D. I put my music on and laid there. I have no feelings about Harry, I don't know wether it's numbness, still in shock. I decided to get up and go back to the villa make a video. I know it's downtime from all that but all the girls can join in.
' hello my sugar puffs, today I am with all my girl besties. To see who knows me the best now, Harriet is just chilling in the back because she knows most of them so we will see, I have put in some hard ones' I giggled. We finished the video up and we have so much fun. " I miss filming with you guys, thankyou" I told them. " come on let's go get ready for dinner" khloe said.

Harry pov
Me and the boys had been filming £500- £15,000 holiday. It was me jj, cal and tobi and we was on the plane to our destination. We knew we was in Spain, we was bagging that we had the winner holiday. " okay so josh said we can't open anymore Envelopes and when we arrive the taxi will be waiting to, so could be anything lads because vik team was on a plane too" tobi spoke. " please I pray for a good fucking one" I laughed.
We got off the plane and into the taxi. " so sir where are we heading" jj asked. No comment from the driver. " not even a a little teaser " cal laughed. We gave up asking. We was looking around for some clues to see if we had bagged the good holiday. " Oh my fucking god lads I think we got it" I shouted. " it's villas! We fucking got it" jj shouted. Thank fuck for this video! We arrived at the villa and the waiter was there.
We opened up the last card from josh ' boys as you can tell you have won the Luxury holiday, come to the pool to find someone waiting'. We ran to the pool with our cocktails that was giving to us finding josh sunbathing.