32-gentle love

YOU GUYS!!! WE WON. I FUCKING MADE TWO GOALS!!! I MADE TWO FUCKING GOALS IN THE NET. MY TEAM WON BY 8 TO 0!!! I'M LIKE ON CLOUD FUCKING 100 TRILLION. I PLAY FIELD HOCKEY BTW AND my position is DEFENSE.Defense is the best position fr . PERIODTT MY TEAM IS FUCKING AWESOME!

_______________________________
•Love and Lies•
"how about, you fuck yourself on my cock?"
~•~

"You fucking piece of cheating shit! I'm going back to my room, I don't fucking like you!" Jungkook shrieked, sliding off the bed and taehyung held his hand, with pleading eyes.

"Jungkookie, I won't do it again, I'm sorry," Taehyung pleaded, kissing jungkooks hands. "Forgive me, love?"

Jungkook fought a shy smile, "No."

"I promise, when I completely heal, I'll fuck you real good," Taehyung promised, hugging jungkooks hand. "I'll fuck you all day."

Jungkook stomach swarm with butterflies. He felt adrenaline rush through his veins at the thought of making love with taehyung again, after so many days. Jungkook had missed taehyung. Taehyung and his big cock that never failed to hit his prostate repeatedly.

"Who do you think I am?" Jungkook joked, sitting back down. "I don't even want to have sex with you." He rolled his eyes, shuffling all the cards again.

Taehyung chuckled, "You'll regret saying that when I fuck you senseless," Taehyung peeked at jungkook whose cheeks were a bright shade of red. "I really missed you jungkookie~"

"You talk too much," Jungkook said shyly, making a disgusting face. He passed the cards out to him and taehyung again. They were playing a game of cards with kings and queens on Taehyung's bed. It was going so well, and jungkook was winning all the time fair and square until taehyung started to cheat. Every time he won, jungkook would gasp dubiously.

He would move taehyung, so he could search him, but he never found any leftover cards on him; no evidence. Taehyung was smooth with it; jungkook wouldn't have caught him if by luck he hadn't seen taehyung leaving a card out then putting it back hastily. He called him out but taehyung denied it over and over again until jungkook was fed up.

"If you kiss me, I will talk less," Taehyung smiled, winking at jungkook.

Jungkook gagged, "You're fucking disgusting and cringey," He said, scrunching his nose yet he leaned forward and kissed taehyung. It was just a peck, but a really long peck. and when they pulled away, it made a favorable sound, that of which brought a wide smile on their face.

"Your lips still hurt?" Jungkook asked, caressing his bottom lip.

Taehyung held his waist, seating him on his lap. He shaked his head, "No. I heal fast. It barely hurt now. Kiss me."

Jungkook chuckled and cupped Taehyung's face. He laid his forehead on Taehyung's and looked into his eyes. They were twinkling, full of life, just like his. "You're desperate,"jungkook said smiling.

"I am, my alpha," Taehyung responded, his hands under jungkooks shirt, caressing his soft skin. "I want your pretty lips on mines."

With a content smile, jungkook kissed taehyung. It was sweet and slow, no tongues involved. It was passionate and full of love. They smiled in the kiss. They had missed the taste of each other and finally it was coming back. Jungkooks lips on Taehyung's was perfect.

Those swift heartbeats that jungkook had felt when he kissed taehyung before were back. He felt the butterflies, the beautiful shocks and goosebumps from Taehyung's touch. He knew taehyung felt the same excitement, the same kind of happiness when he groaned against his lips.