11-you were a bad boy

______

                        •Love and Lies•
''I told you to be a good boy for me, no?"
~•~

Jungkook heart was expeditiously beating out of his chest. He was boiling with anger. His whole face was red, veins visible from his face to his hands. Jungkook was far more furious than he was ever with taehyung.

He doesn't know exactly why he's so angry. But all he sees is red. He wants to break into that ring and rip Wonho into pieces for wounding taehyung like that.

He knows taehyung is an alpha, and he knows taehyung can fight. But he doesn't know why taehyung isn't fighting back. Taehyung is at the verge of fainting right now. His right leg had already given up him and he had red and purple wounds everywhere on his body. A whole blue eye he had and yet, he was still standing.

He couldn't lay a punch on wonho. Not even one. And that made jungkook furious. Because when taehyung is with jungkook, he's always confident. When he's with jungkook, he can fight. He can block his punches and beat the shit out of him even.

But when he's with another, suddenly he can't fight. What is that supposed to mean? Either jungkook is weak, too weak in fact or taehyung is pretending to not know how to fight. Because when he got into the the ring, his face was serious, but the moment the person he was assigned to fight, Wonho, laid a punch on him, taehyung was already on the floor.

There is so many thoughts running through jungkooks head. It's confusing him. But for sure he knows he doesn't like seeing taehyung, his mate, hurting. That, he and his wolf cannot stand. And for that matter, infront him.

He got up, flaring, ready to break Wonho into pieces but when he heard his mate, through his head, he stopped.

"I'm not a loser like you jungkook," Taehyung exclaimed, trying to sound convincing; "stay back. It'll be over soon."

"No," Jungkook said, jumping over a bench.

"J-jungkookie-ugh," taehyung groaned from pain as he clutched his stomach. "Please? Be a good boy for me and sit down? Mhm?"

Jungkook refused.

"I won't ever let you suck my dick if you come here!"

Jungkook refused.

"I will fight you, Ok? Please don't interfere."

Jungkook refused, he was almost there, he couldn't stand seeing taehyung take anymore hits. The only thing in his mind was pure rage, he was ready attack the male, ready to hospitalize someone for hurting taehyung.

Taehyung sighed. And looked at jungkook who was walking towards them in rage. His claws were already visible. And taehyung knew if jungkook saved, well if he interfered in that match, everything would be ruined for taehyung, he was planning something, but now it's ruined.

"Look what you did," Taehyung rumbled at Wonho, and sighed. "You made my mate angry!" Taehyung, with all the strength he had left, puched Wonho in the face and that was enough to knock the older out. He sent him flying, out the ring.

He shook his hand from the sting. "Damn that hurts," He screeched.

"Call the paramedics, he's not breathing!" A wolf who was attending Wonho screamed out.

Everyone gasped, eying taehyung dubiously. Taehyung knocked out their third strongest fighter, Wonho. And he's only an omega. Everyone started to doubt taehyung and his strength. It was unbelievable. He beat an alpha. No, he knocked out an alpha!