6-You feel so good

Ty for coming this far—

_______

                            •Love and Lies
       "Ready for the real thing?"
~•~

Since jungkook was little, he was trained to combat and that came with emotions. His dad, the leader of their pack was nonetheless the most emotionless, coldest person in their pack.

He never showed his expressions. It's rare to see them because ever since his wife died, his emotions died as well. Maybe he still feels the pain or probably, as a matter of fact, blames himself; that's why he's so cold.

Jungkook was only four when his mother died. He may have cried for a long time of longing his mother's presence but after two years of longing, jungkook knew his mother was gone, forever. He realized that no matter how many times he cried, his mom wasn't going to come back and comfort him, to kiss his forehead lightly while whispering sweet nothings.

He was his mother's good boy.

Jungkook kept his mother in his heart. His mother was the only person he had in his heart. Just like his fathers heart only had his wife when he never comforted jungkook after his mother's death.

But soon after, jungwook, his dad, suddenly came back into jungkooks life, talking about combat and such. He basically forced jungkook into them, no matter how many times jungkook wanted to play with his friends, how many times he asked his father to go outside, jungwook refused.

He had always told jungkook, "Combat or die. Your future depends on this."

Growing up, those words were ingraved in jungkooks soul. Words that brought so much pain, That changed his life. That's when jungkook knew, he was by himself, he had no one but himself, only he worries about himself.

So when jungkook felt taehyung, jungkook was staggered. Taehyung, a man he barely knew was worried for him even after what he did to him, after the situation he caused, taehyung worries.

Jungkook realized-

Never mind, he's probably worried because he just wants to pound him, he just wants the heat gone. The pleasure is what he wants and if jungkook doesn't corporate, he won't get to release.

Jungkook scoffed, though it felt so good. Taehyung kissing his face, repeatedly as he whispered, "You're so good, baby." It's almost similar to how his mom-until,

"Ungh-" Jungkook moaned into Taehyung's lips. Ah what is that, it feels so good, he thought.

Taehyung grinned, oh it worked. So jungkook is effection deprived, he thought. He doesn't know how it crossed his mind but he felt like pampering the other. It was exciting. Exciting to pamper an alpha.

Taehyung felt so powerful as he glided his fingers into jungkooks hole deeper and depeer, slowly pulling out just to go back in fast. Jungkook was a moaning mess.

"Ta-ung-so deep," Jungkook slurred, feeling taehyung's long finger hit his sweet spot over and over. It felt ridiculously good.

He wrapped his hands around taehyungs neck, forgetting every other thought that is not pleasure. Unconsciously, or shall we say, enchanted by the given pleasure, jungkook smiled and kissed taehyung.