35-revelation

•Love and Lies•
'In the middle of so many eyes'
~•~

"I don't like this one bit," Taehyung mumbled.

Jungkook licked his almost dry lips, wearily. In his peripheral vision, he could see almost everyone staring at him. But when his eyes directly flickers towards their direction, suddenly, like ghosts or of some sort, they are back to minding their businesses as if they weren't just staring Intensely.

Jungkook carefully held Taehyung hands, intertwining his with his own warm palms. He was nonchalant; but when he spoke, his voice was calm and elegant, showing no sign of nervousness, "It's not like they would dare do anything to us my love."

Taehyung giggled, a bubbly feeling overpowering the goosebumps he had prior to jungkooks lovely remark. His stomach churned with butterflies and to say he wasn't swayed by jungkooks corny remark would be an understatement. He was always swayed though he acted against it.

"Kook," called Taehyung.

He wanted to remind jungkook that he was there. That taehyung was walking beside him, in his hands and that he wasn't alone. That he didn't have to bear the eerie feeling of walking and feeling eyes on him from every direction. It felt as though they were naked, walking among a bunch of preditors.

In general, it wasn't a pleasant feeling. Though Taehyung had never experienced such, he felt it as he walked beside his lover. He felt those eyes, those glares. Though he couldn't hear what they were saying, he heard whispers: whispers that could be of both good and bad and the feeling of nervous creeped through him each second pass, making him feel, insecure and angry.

That feeling made him ask himself what people see when they look at him. An ebony, fragile boy? Or simply a pretty fragile Omega? Taehyung didn't really know, but at the moment, he felt like knowing.

Especially since he held a significant title.

And that made him nervous. So imagine how Jungkook might feel? How does he feel? Taehyung gulped, thinking hard, not of his mind but off his heart. What does his Jungkook feel?

How does not Sir. Jeon feel.

All these eyes must've followed him, almost everywhere he went since he was young,; But did he like it? Did they make him nervous?

Taehyung doesn't know, so he wants to know. He looks at jungkook who was tightly holding his hand. He grimaced, scurunitizing Jungkooks side profile. Yeah, he was handsome. Is that what people saw? Handsome?

Taehyung looked at Jungkooks arms. They were buff, muscles evident through that white slick shirt he was wearing. He could see them popping out even, his veins outlined. He looked hot. Is that what people saw?

His buff chest, his thick thighs, calves that looked hot and strong. Is that what people saw? A strong alpha who had never lost a match before. Like a lion always hunting for preys. The Jeon Jungkook, AKA Sir. Jeon who earned the title of stout for almost four years straight. A fearsome worrier not to be messed with. Almost notorious. A man with no passion, no feelings, a man who doesn't smile. Is that who they saw?

It doesn't matter what they saw; one fact is that they know Sir. Jeon. Therefore, in those many eyes, there lies either eyes of jealousy, anger, admiration, or even those of a predators. Why? Because

they don't know Jungkookie.

You never know. One thing about life is you will never know what strangers/people really feel for you inside. And that is what is scary. You could just be succeeding in life, and someone would kill you for it. Or even because they don't like your guts. That's just life.