25-Regrets

_______________________________
  •Love and Lies•
"I loved you and all I ever did was lie to you"
                                         ~•~

Later that afternoon, jungkook went to a store nearby and bought a phone.

"Hyung, can you help me set up this thing?" Jungkook asked, walking up to namjoon with a box.

"What is it?" Namjoon asked, taking the box. He gasped, his eyes large. He shook the box in disbelief, trying to comprehend exactly what he was given by none other than Jeon Jungkook. He looked at jungkook and then the box, "You are finally getting a phone?!"

"Did someone say phone?" Hoseok rushed downstairs from his room, amidst wearing his hoody. "Because I need a new phone. Can you believe I dropped that mother fucker in the toilet?"

"Hoseok, look at this," Namjoon said, holding the box infront of his face.

"Yeah, I see; you bought a new phone," Hoseok said, jumped over the couch and landed next to jungkook. "Was up buddy?" He asked cheakily, his hands on jungkooks shoulders and jungkook removed them.

"I'm waiting for namjoon to stop being weird and help me set up my phone so I could call taehyung," Jungkook casually said, indicating at namjoon.

Hoseok nodded and turned to namjoon, "Hurry up and fix his- Phone?!!" He suddenly screamed, dramatically holding onto his chest. "Jungkook bought a phone?!"

"Its seems so," Namjoon said, out of breath.

"Can you guys stop being dramatic and help me set it up?" jungkook asked, glaring at both of them.

"I-I never t-thought i'd live to see jungkook using a p-phone," Hoseok cried out; "The Lord works are wonders."

Jungkook rolled his eyes, and stood, "Give it back if you're not going-"

Namjoon shaked his head, "No, I'll help you! Sit."

A few minutes later, namjoon was downloading a few apps for jungkook who protested, saying 'I'll never even use those' but hoseok and Namjoon still did so.

Then Namjoon asked if he could set up a wallpaper. "What kind of wallpaper do you want?"

"What's a wallpaper?" Jungkook asked, knowing exactly what it was but not in terms of technology.

"Your background, old hag," Hoseok said, showing jungkook what his current background was. A picture of a sun flower.

"I want taehyung," Jungkook casually said.

The elders rolled their eyes, "You have no photos of taehyung in here though."

Jungkook face faltered at that, "You guys don't have one?"

"Nope," Hoseok and Namjoon said.

"That's why you should've got a phone a long time ago~" Namjoon concluded, opening the camera app and snapped a picture of jungkook, who had a frown
resting on his face.

"Hey, why don't you smile? It's your first picture," Namjoon asked, intending to take another one. "Then we could use that for your background."

"I don't want myself as my background," Jungkook said, thinking if jimin had a picture of taehyung.

"Whatever loverboy," Namjoon gave up. "Now who do you want as you first number? It should be-"

"Taehyung," Jungkook instantly said. "I have Taehyung's number already."