27-Stars

•Love and Lies•
"What is forever?"
~•~

"Taehyung," His dad growled. He stood up, pointing at taehyung with a glare. His fingers twitching from the anger within him. And honestly, taehyung was a little bit scared. He shivered under the intimidating gaze of his father. But nonetheless, remained composed.

"What is that on your neck?" He asked furiously. His voice heavy like thunder, a menace.

Taehyung saw this coming. He knew this would happen but he still wasn't prepared. His dad is definelty disappointed in him. Taehyung didn't dare look at his dad. Instead, he kept quiet. Knowing if he said something, it will make matters worse.

What has already been done can't be undone. And taehyung does not intend to explain himself, because there's nothing to explain.

"I sent you to study! Not to find a mate! I did not raise you like that!" His father hollered, getting angrier each second pass. And taehyung almost rolled his eyes. Fucking raised him? He did not raise him. He wasn't there for half of his life. He doesn't even know what he likes and what he doesn't like. He wasn't ever there at his worst moments in his teenage life. How dare he-

But he couldn't say that. Taehyung had to keep a calm composure for their sake.

"Did you forget you had a fiancé? Answer me?"

"No," taehyung answered, staring at his feet. As if There was nothing more interesting than that.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you, Kim taehyung!"

Taehyung instantly looked at him, his face Blank, showing no emotions. He hoped his dad would calm down and hear him out at least a little bit. Literally, he only had one sentence to say.

"Honey, please calm down," Taehyung's mother said softly, holding his hand and when his dad looked at her, he managed to put himself together. He sighed and sat down.

"I'm disappointed in you, Son," His dad sighed. He looked at him for a good ten seconds, "Who is it?"

Taehyung gulped, he took in a breath and contemplated, "I cannot tell you."

"Please, taehyung!" His mother yelled; "Not telling us is making matters worse," She cried, feeling the rage her husband iwas emitting. She never intended to yell at her son. But if she didn't, her husband would've said worse, or even done worse seeing how he was refraining himself from standing, scratching the seat with his sharp claws. Taehyungs mom didn't want anything to happen to him when he had just arrived. He hoped her husband would be Lenient.

But Taehyung still didn't say anything. He can't tell them who it was. Not now at least. He just hopes, he's doing the right thing for now. He's afraid of what his father might do if he finds out. And he isn't ready to face that.

"Your majesty," A guard knocked on the door. And the queen and king looked at taehyung, dismissing him.

"We'll talk about this later," His dad said; "You are to remain within the castle perimeters until I say otherwise. And you are not allowed to reveal your identity to anyone. Understood?"

"Yes, father," Taehyung said, his gaze as fierce as his. Not wanting to show the relief that surged through him.

"You are dismissed."

Upon reaching his sleeping chambers, Taehyung plopped on his bed. He caressed his temples, sighing in distress. "What have I done?"

He had arrived back in Ashton a day before the The Zect Competions. He was afraid to go back home. It had been about thirteen years since he's been in Ashton. And He wanted to see the place first so he had arrived a day earlier.