Chapter 52: Slut.

Start from the beginning

"Auntie!" you spoke out as you waved your hands, a wide smile not leaving your lips. Tamayo soon turned to you with a smile, "Y/n." she replied with a small smile, you were about to hug her but you were stopped but a certain someone. "Don't touch lady Tamayo you vermin." Yushiro hissed. You glared at him, 'Well well well... If it isn't my favorite character in the game... I want to choke you but at the same time I want to punch you.' You thought. 

Yushiro only glared back in response, "Auntie... Why is there a doggy following you around?" you ask. "You- You...!" Yushiro stuttered as he was furious at the nickname you gave him. Tamayo only chuckled, "Now now... The two of you should get along." she suggested. You scrunched your nose in disgust, "I would never get along with him." you replied. "For once I could agree with you. You're irresponsible, noisy, disgusting, and-" you cut him off. 

"Doggy, you should stop barking okay??" you replied. Yushiro furrows his eyebrows, in the game, Yushiro hated the player's guts and would say anything to insult her. Tamayo let out a sigh, "That's enough you two." she spoke out. The two of you quickly shut your mouths, "Yushiro, you can have a look around the mall." she added. "What?? Lady Tamayo-" he was cut off by her looking at him. "I... Alright." he looks down in defeat, you snickered at him, he glares at you. 

"If you do anything, if you dirty her clothes I will..." he gave you a threatning look. You only rolled your eyes at him, he grumbles and soon left. "Well then, Y/n... How are you?" she asks. You gave her a smile and locked arms with her, "I've been doing alright auntie. How about you? How is business??" you ask. "My business? Well... It's quite famous. I'm afraid I've been too busy that I couldn't reply to your calls much." she replied. 

"Its fine, your here with me now." you replied as you rest you head on her shoulder as the two of you head somewhere. She let out a small chuckle in response, Lady Tamayo's prescence is just... Calming, refreshing and relaxing. Talking to her and being with her felt like you were safe... "How about we head to a cafe to talk?" she suggests. 

"I have something important to talk to you about." she added. 

-Time Skip- 

You let out a yawn as you listened to the announcement, it was the next day. Muzan was making an announcement in the school gym, "Alright everyone, There will be a small summer break. It'll be next week, it would only be for a week." he spoke out. You raised an eyebrow, 'Summer break?? For a week?? Well... That wasn't in the game.' you thought. He soon started talking about other events. 

Soon, you felt someone nudge your shoulder, you turned to see Kyojuro. "Are you sleepy?" he whispered, "A little." you whispered back. "Then we can-" Kyojuro was cut off by someone, it was Muzan. He glared at Kyojuro. "Kyojuro, do you have anything to say? To announce?" he asks. Kyojuro looked at him and gave him a small smile, "No sir." he replied. 

After that, the two of you only shut your mouths. Soon, the announcement was finished and everyone was allowed to leave. Before any of the boys could say any word to you, Shinobu got to you first, "Y/n, can you bring the files from the classroom? We need to confirm something there." she spoke out, "Eh?? But she's the vice president..." Mitsuri commented, "No, its fine. I'm a runner I'm a trackstar." you giggled. 

The two of them nodded and soon you walked off the stage of the gym, before you could even leave, you were stopped by Senjuro. "Y/n." he spoke out, you turned around to see him. "Oh! Hey Senjuro." you replied, you raised an eyebrow as he looked agitated. "D-Do you still have the teddy bear I gave you?" he asks. "Of course! Why??" you replied. "Oh! Umm... Nothing..." he replied. "Hey Senjuro, are you okay?? Are you sick?? You don't look too good." you spoke out. 

"No! Umm... I just stayed up all night umm... Studying that's why I don't look too good." he replied, "Really??" you then pat his head, "Take care of yourself alright? I'll give you medicine after I get it from my bag. You can always go to the nurse's office." you suggested, a blush soon appear on his cheeks. "Well, I need to go now so I'll talk to you later Senjuro." you spoke out and soon left.