"Congratulations love," I whispered.

***

Freya was a genius, opening a shop that involved being able to get music from all genres—every possible wizard band imaginable along with a few popular muggle bands thrown in, while also offering musical lessons. It's been three weeks since we've opened and the shop was just as busy as the joke shop was in the very beginning.

"I can't keep going between the shops, we need help," I mumbled one evening to Fred. We were sitting in the living room while Freya made a run to the bank to deposit money into our vault. "I'm getting exhausted."

"Well...we can always see if Lee would mind helping here more and you can stay with Freya," Fred offered as he turned on the television set.

"Or ask around," I shrugged, "I know Ginny would like something to do before heading back to school. Even Percy has some free time currently..."

"How about we ask our friends before putting up a sign, would that make you feel better?" Fred chuckled, knowing exactly why I was hesitant.

"Not—"

"Too bad I already did."

"Then why even—"

"Because I can."

I shot him a scowl before putting my feet on the coffee table, "I'm just happy it's taking off."

"Until the kids go away to school."

"That's why it works for adults as well."

Fred shrugged, smiling as Freya could be heard on the landing outside, "well today was very good, very good! I have violin lessons set up for tomorrow! It's..." she let out a squeal of joy, jumping up and down before leaning over the couch and hugging me. I grinned, looking over at Fred and nodding, Freya was completely back to herself-I felt nothing but joy as her smile reached her eyes. "thank you, both of you. So, so much, this is so great! Tonight I'll make dinner, just sit and stay here, I will take care of everything! Do you want something to drink or—"

"Actually Fey, I'm leaving. I have a meeting," Fred glanced at me, giving me a pointed look.

"Oh....then I'll just make us dinner, what would you like love?" Freya turned to me expectantly.

"I'll make it, sweetie," I smiled. Fred thumped my shoulder harshly and scowled as Freya walked to the kitchen. "What was that for?!"

"You've been planning this for a month now, and its time you take a step forward!" Fred hissed, "she's asking questions. Wanting to know why you've been dodging her for days now. It's making her nervous. In fact, yesterday she came crying to me because you were out late and she was thinking you were leaving her. So man up and ask her!"

I nodded, chewing my lip slightly, it was true. I wanted to ask Freya to marry me, and I found the perfect ring a month ago, but I've been too nervous to ask her, although the answer would be yes—I wanted it to be perfect. So absolutely perfect for Freya, the kind of perfection that makes someone so nervous that they keep pushing it off.

"I got it sweetie," I chuckled as I reached above Freya's reach for a few bowls.

"I could've gotten it," Freya mumbled.

I kissed her cheek and smiled, "I know love. Now what would you like?"

"No, I want to make dinner for you!" Freya pouted.