Basket 5

All of a sudden, Kise felt something in his eyes, and then, felt something running down his face. Something wet.

"What the...?"

Bringing a hand up to wipe his eyes, the model soon realized that his tears wouldn't stop pouring out. Kiss tried desperately to hide his tears, but his quiet cries wouldn't stop. The onlookers couldn't understand even why he was crying, it was only a practice game.

No, it was more than that. Kise wanted to prove that he had gotten stronger, strong enough to beat Kagami. But, it was almost like he had lost someone in his heart all over again.

Looking on at the model, Seirin just watched on silently, (Y/N) looking a little more sympathetic and slightly worried. She hated it when those she cared about cried. It just broke her heart, but, she was hoping that this game would help Kise see her and Kuroko's style of basketball, and prove that it's not weak.

But she didn't want to see Kise cry. Luckily, there was a certain captain who was there to open up Kise's eyes.

"Get a grip. And quit your bawling," Kasamatsu scolded as he kicked the crying model in the back.

Stumbling forward, Kise turned back to see that his teammates were looking on with their heads held high. None of them showed any sign of being disheartened by their lost. Kasamatsu, though he was annoyed with Kise, smirked confidently at the blonde haired boy.

"Come on, you've got some nerve acting like you've never gotten your ass kicked. I know for a fact that she's beaten you before. I'll show you. But first, why don't you pick up the dictionary, and look up the word 'revenge'," the steely eyed captain growled at Kise, making sure that he knew that this wasn't the end.

And the blonde immediately took that advice/command to heart. Even with tears still in his eyes, Kise smirked back at Kasamatsu. The captain wasn't wrong after all, (Y/N) had beaten Kise multiple times at multiple sports if you can believe it. This wasn't the end, not until they lost in an official game.

Even Hibiki agreed with the captain, he knew that this was only the beginning. He was going to show his sister, show her that he was just as strong as she was. Strong enough to beat her and Seirin. The twin soon smirked himself as he sat up straighten.

'Just you wait, Sis.'

Once Kise had composed himself, the student ref had blown the whistle, calling the team to the middle to line up.

"Seirin High wins, 100 to 98!"

"Thank you very much," everyone bowed as the thanked each other before shaking hands.

Moriyama, once again, tried to pull a fast one by almost getting the chance to kiss (Y/N)'s hand. Luckily, more for her, and kinda for Moriyama, Kasamatsu stepped in, giving the flirt a kick to the side before any of the Seirin boys could pounce on him.

"Geez, go get changed before I make you do more laps," the black haired third year threatened with a harsh glare.

Her cheeks were a little pink, but (Y/N) watched on as Moriyama flinched at the sudden threat from his friend/captain, but did as he was told. Not before making a final comment that rubbed Kasamatsu the wrong way.

"Jealousy doesn't look good on you for the ladies, Captain."

Before the Kaijo captain could land another hit on his teammate, Moriyama quickly wished his newly found crush a good day before sprinting off to the changing rooms. Kasamatsu was a little less than impressed, in fact, he was going to get the flirt back later for almost exposing his secrets.

"Good grief, that bastard."

A small laugh came from the person beside him as he looked back in her direction.