Chapter 3: a high School experience part 1

Começar do início

"Ms. June, my friends want to see and know Cameron and I was wondering if he can sit with us." Said Cherry.

Miya hesitated but she really trusts Cherry and her friends since they are well behaved students.

"Sure, just please be careful with him. He's delicate." Miya warns.

"Don't worry. We will take care of him." She said as she escorts Cameron to her table that's full of Wolf girls.

As Cameron was about to sit down, Cherry picked him up gently put him on her lap. He blushed as he felt her fur touching him as she hugs him a little and all the girls giggles and take pictures of him and cherry on thier phones.

Just then, Ryan and his friends from the football team came in the cafeteria and sees the popular girls having fun with Cameron.

Ryan growls a little and got angry that Cameron is getting all of the attention.

"That dang no-fur twerp is getting all the attention from Cherry and her friends." He said.

"Don't be jealous to a six year old. He's can't even date Cherry."  Tim said.

"I have to say something. Since this is wrong!" Ryan Shouted at Tim.

Ryan walked to cherry and tried to be a pervert to her.

"Hey Cherry, I was wondering if want to sit with me  and my friends." Ryan asked.

"No thank you Ryan, because one, you are a perverted creep that is 1 inch long. And I don't date assholes like you."

Ryan then gave Cameron a scary look and showed him fangs at him. He got a little scared but stood his ground.

"Come on Ryan leave him alone!" Cherry shouted.

Ryan didn't listen as he kept poking his finger hard on Cameron's chest.

"Just because you're a no-fur doesn't mean you can mess with my girl!" Ryan Shouted as he kept poking him hard.

"Stop it Ryan!" Cherry shouted

Just then Cameron slapped Ryan in the face hard. Ryan lost his balance and fell backwards into a trash can.

Everyone started laughing at Ryan as he tries to get out while swinging his legs.

Just then Principal Lizzie, A 7 foot tall Wolf, and only 27 years old, help pulls out Ryan out of the trash can.
(I don't own these. Credit to the owners)

"What's going on here?!" Lizzie Shouted

"That no-fur assualted me and knocked me in the trash can!!!" Ryan Shouted as he was covered in smelly trash.

Principal Lizzie looked at Cameron with curiosity until He hid behind Cherry in fear by her height.

"I find that hard to believe Ryan. Tell the truth!" Lizzie said

"Ryan was being a pervert to me and my friends and he was picking on Cameron." Cherry Shouted

"Ok. Ryan you are coming to my office right now!" Lizzie Shouted as she pulled Ryan by the ear and he started cursing by the pain.

Later...

Principal Lizzie then came back 20 minutes later and softly picks up Cameron and takes him to her office since she didn't know how a small human child was in her school in the first place until Cherry told her that it was Miya's child. Lizzie then called Miya to her office for an explanation.

"Miya, why didn't you tell me that you are bringing your human child to school?"

"Sorry I was a little late today for my first class and I had to hurry. I was about to tell you but I was nervous that you won't accept him." Lizzie explained.

"Are you kidding, I'm fine for him to be here but he needs to be in a elementary School first." Lizzie said

"Yeah but he can't because he's autistic and has to be homeschooled and he is doing online courses already in my classroom." Miya said.

Just then Lizzie was shocked and felt bad when she knew that Cameron was autistic.

"Well if hes getting his education then it's fine for him being in your classroom but next time tell me something important. Are we clear?" Lizzie asked.

"Crystal clear." Myia answers.

After school...

Miya takes Cameron to the football field since she wants to see her best friend coach Sarah.

Coach Sarah teaches the football team and track and Cameron looked at the football players practicing and had interest of wanting to play

Cameron loves football, he always remember of watching footballs games on TV and dreams of playing.

Just then the football came to him and he picks it up. then Tim came to him for the football.

"Hey bud, can you toss me the ball?" Tim asked.

Cameron tried to toss it to him but didn't throw it well and hears Ryan laughing at him. Tim got angry at Ryan and decided to teach Cameron how to throw the ball.