𝐄.𝐋.𝐄.𝐕.𝐄.𝐍

Start from the beginning

YOONGI ; yahh!!bun.. where have you been?
JK : Mr. Min we're in a meeting room (look arround)
YOONGI : but meeting didn't start yet.
JK : yeah you're right.
YOONGI : You left early today we got tensed.
JK : I didn't have the chance to tell you hyung.
Yoongi patted Jungkook's head.
Hoseok smiled at him and say. "don't do that again, he is really scared"

JIMIN and TAEHYUNG can't understand what's going on? What are they talkin' about.
Y/n didn't hear anything as she's lost in hobi.

Suddenly Hobi took a look to Y/N who fondly looked at him with her beautiful eyes but hobi looked away.

HOBI POV

Why the hell I feel like this?the way She looked at me, is making me insane. But I don't even know her properly. She has pretty eyes and I can clearly see love in her eyes but how could she love me? I don't believe in love at first sight. It's just an affection I hope she will overcome it soon.

Y/n POV

He looked away that means he didn't like me or he's annoyed by my gaze. How could I tell you that I love you for a long time hobi. It's all my fault I should tell you everything. It was fine if you were rejecting me. (Sighs)
She looked away too.

On the other hand

JIMIN POV

Why Yoongi is so close to Jungkook? Did he forget if we separated it's all because of him. How could he smile at him but not me. Am I that bad? He didn't even understand my side. He just left me which I never ever imagine in my life. I thought he will be the person who understand me but I was wrong.

Taehyung saw jungkook and Yoongi talked to each other so much as he make his fist and banged on the table.
Taehyung ; so if you have enough talking Mr. Jeon then shall we start our meeting?

 Jeon then shall we start our meeting?

JK : yess sir. (gulp)

TIME SKIP

Mr. Min. : I want to final the deal. Congratulations for cooperation. We have to take our leave.
Yoongi and Hoseok left as Y/N leads them to outside and  saw hobi from the back with numb eyes.

Y/N POV

He was sunshine of the college. He smiles all the time but what happened to him suddenly. Did someone broke his precious heart? Or did something bad happened to him.
I came back to my senses when I heard Mr. MIN said something to Jungkook

Yoongi : should we wait jungkook?
Jk : no no hyung you should go.

Jimin and Tae are still in the meeting room.

Outside the meeting room.

Y/N : how could you know them so well?
Jk : actually we live together.
Y/n : what?????

Suddenly JIMIN and TAEHYUNG came outside.
Jimin : don't waste your time on gossiping.
Y/n : sorry sir. (Bow)

Jimin already heard that they live together and it's break him apart but still acts cold infront of Taehyung.

Y/n : you live with mr. Min alone?
JK : no no.. Hoseok Hyung also stay there.
Y/n : hobi?
Jk ; huh??
Y/n : nothin'.
Y/n : but how?
JK : actually yesterday after you left I was waiting at the busstop.

FLASHBACK (YESTERDAY)
AT THE BUS STOP

JUNGKOOK POV

Where is the bus? Why is it late? (Look around)
Suddenly a car stops infront of me and the window opens.

!!! : Mr. Jeon.. why are you here?
JK : ahh.. mr. Min.. actually I waited for the bus.
Yoongi : let me drop you home.
JK : actually I don't have home. I just stay in a P.G. but it's a small lane. So your car doesn't fit for that alley.
Yoongi looked at him in a shock.

FLASHBACK END

JK : then he bring me in his house. Actually I stop him a lot but he didn't hear me out. Then we went to there and then we met again today.

Y/n : you're so lucky to have them by your side kook.can I came to visit you sometimes if you feel weird around them?

Jk : offcourse y/n.

Y/n in her mind
I can go to meet jungkook and then I can see Hobi.(smile)

Meanwhile with JIMIN and TAEHYUNG

TAE : what the hell is happening?
JIMIN looked down.
TAE : what the fuck your ex doing?
JIMIN : how could I know? You and I are at the same place all this time. I don't know anything tae.so don't shout on me.

TAE : they're living together. Is it mean they are in a relationship?
Jimin : Whatttttttt?? Are you gone mad? What are you thinking?

JIMIN POV

I don't know but Tae's words break my heart into million pieces.how could he love someone so easily? It's only two years and Jungkook is the one Who's the reason of our separation. How could he date him?

Suddenly I got destructed by Tae's voice.

Tae : jiminah!!! Did you hear what I just said?
Jimin hummed in response without hearing anything.
Tae : jimin what happens?
Jimin : nothin'
Tae : Are you still in love with that jerk.
Jimin : Tae.. he's not a jerk.
Throw his hands from his shoulder and left the place.

Jimin came outside the company as he saw Yoongi is talking to Jungkook and then he opened the door of the car for jungkook.

Jimin : is he really love him now? I don't know why all the bad always happens to me.

Unknowingly his tears fall down through his cheeks. He hurriedly wipe it off.