A saw and a furious lady

"It's a work of countless labour and sweat" Opeul mocked adding, "a tunnel reaching the oceans- it's quite long, I see! How awfully talented you must be to dig a cave so long without letting an antelope know about it!" He said this as those men holding lamps surged back from the tunnel, served this piece of information.

Opeul scanned the room. He glared at the diverse tools piled up, enclosing most of the room. Many more men with spades inspected and emerged back from the tunnel, all dipped in the dust.

"An act of radical treason," Opeul stated with no change in his rhythm- deep and sturdy. He turned towards Trar, who was tied to a wooden chair. He was jolting his torso and sloping his hands through the jute rope. Zen immediately leapt forward, "A walkie talkie" he drew It out of Trar's cloak, a thing he was desperately trying to get hold of.

"Which vicious men are you dying to connect to?"

Trar zipped his mouth.

"I think it's time to squeeze more information out of him." Scarlett fanned her way towards Trar.

"Order the folks to get back to their houses, ask them not to loaf around until consented to do so," Opeul instructed the men.

Scarlett crept a saw inch by inch beginning from Trar's left palm, ending at his neck pane.

"Your name?"

"That you already know."

"THE REAL NAME?" Opeul yelled. He was pacing swiftly in the small room, stepping his head a little down- endorsed in looped thoughts. The printed papers never left his hands.

"A-Adaci."

"And there it is, his name perfectly matches the sign in this paper." Scarlett noticed the 'A' blinking in the paper. A wild guess of dubiety along the lines of severe risk-taking of Scarlett did prove to be right. It was the most random thing to accuse the man of, yet her brain dwelled composed. The agreements and papers convinced them that it clearly belonged to him.

"Is it time we ask you the complete reason behind this wretched tunnel or do you plan on carrying this act of betrayal that you had on for years?" Zen raised his brows as the water droplets licked his face.

"I am obliged to clip my mouth on this topic."

"And I think this women's saw skills will oblige you to spit it all faster than you think." He teased with a slight scowl on his face.

"Please, I have been sidelined in this project and only bear the responsibility of building a tunnel. I can't give away anything else!" Trar spoke through his uneven panting outbreaks.

"SLAY HIM!!" Opeul commanded with all his final patience.

"No! No Scar, wait!" She was already sliding the raw edge on his skin, either as a mere act with a determination to end his dear life, but Zen made sure none happened. "Let's be wise! Killing him will erase the last source of information. Sir, don't be impulsive. Emotion deludes you now."

"Oh, my eyes can't behold the sight of this man!" Opeul screeched out. "He deceived me and my people. How easily I was trapped and blinded!" He let out genuine regrets.
"It's a sign that we must be reluctant about the humans that raise their heads as one of us rather than being sensible about foreigners!"

"Dear Opeul, please sit over there. I must fight a war or probably drain my last breath to liberate my country to even smell the slightest of emotion you are going through. You are old and wise, but don't stray your dispositions when the circumstances need you to be calm at the worst times. We will eventually dig out all about this tunnel and other wicked things going on here. Please, do not be hasty, rather work on the areas to save this land if there is any threat being set."