11. Group 4

Sugawara wakes up surrounded by sleeping people and see Runa from the stage.
Everyone wakes up.

"Good Evening everyone!!" Runa laughs as she holds her orange lolipop.

"What...game is this?" Kuroo looks at Runa with an smirk.

"Ah! We're playing truth or dare!!!" Runa laughs.

Runa looks at Kenma who is sleeping still, she quickly move near Kenma "Hey Boy! It's time to play Truth or Dare!".

Everyone flinches as Kenma opens his eyes and falls back but his chair catches him as he sits back up.

"Uhm...who r you?" Kenma sighs.

"Anyways! Lets get on with the game!" Runa sits in her chair and laughs.

Runa looks up as she thinks on who to pick.

"Ah! Sugawara Truth or Dare" Runa chuckles gently.

"...Truth..." Sugawara giggles alittle trying not to make Runa mad.

"Loser..." Runa sighs.
"Is it True that you had sex with Oikawa the night Daichi left to go to the store?" Runa looks at Sugawara as Sugawara eyes widen as he was shocked.

"No..." Sugawara looks down.

Runa giggles as it turns into cackling as she walks toward Suga and showed him a picture from her phone as it's getting ready to be posted on Instagram and others.

"It's a shame Daichi would have to see this" Runa shakes her head as she presses the post button and called Yumeko.

Sugawara looks down as Oikawa eyes are widen as he sees Sugawara upset.
Runa goes back to her chair and laughed.

"Cheer Up Guys! More secrets will be revealed!" Runa smiles.
"Now! Kuroo Truth or Dare" Runa looks at Kuroo who flinches alittle bit.

"Uhm....Dare?..." Kuroo rubs his feet on his ankle nervously.

"Finally! I dare you to tell Kenma the truth about Hinata's little Accident." Runa chuckles alittle as she smirks and Kuroo looks down.

"Hinata...the car crash was my fault...I was mad and jealous that Kenma liked you more then me so I hit you but managed to escape and take my license plate with me to not get in trouble..." Kuroo looks at Hinata who just stares at Kuroo. "No...Hard feelings right?" Kuroo smiled alittle.

Hinata just got up and walked to Kuroo.

"ARE YOU STUPID!?" Hinata slaps Kuroo as he knees Kuroo in the stomach.
"NATSU WAS ON LIFE SUPPORT!!" Hinata sniffs as he wipes his nose.
"SHE WOULD'VE DIED BECAUSE ME AND MY MOM WAS SHORT ALITTLE SHORT AND WAS PRAYING FOR AN MIRACLE BECAUSE WE WERE ALMOST IN DEBT BECAUSE OF YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR JEALOUSY LIKE WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!! What was wrong with you?" Hinata wipes the tears as he sobs alittle. "I was worried that my sister was going to leave me and my mom..." Hinata sniffs as his tears fall to the ground.

"WOW, that was alot of anger there! Now Sit your asses back down

"WOW, that was alot of anger there! Now Sit your asses back down." Runa laughs as Hinata goes back to his seat.

Kuroo sits in his seat as he sees Kenma in shock.

"Ushijima!..." Runa stops as she looks confused. "Damn you really must be an angel...it looks like you didn't do anything wrong but we are gonna find something Anyways Truth or Dare?" Runa looks at Ushijima who is thinking.

"Truth!" Ushijima looks back at Runa while Runa smirks.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
To Be Continued