2. Werewolf

Janiva looks at her new body as she see real life hands.

(what kind of...) Janiva looks at her hands and feet.

Janiva looks at the sun but covers her eyes as something strikes her.

(Im Hungry!) Janiva runs out of the forest to the smell of meat.

Janiva makes it to an gym that has meat in the backyard.
Janiva sneaks in to see alot of people but alot of meat.
Janiva goes to one of the stove only to catch people attention and everyone stared at her but quickly look away while Janiva is busy eating the meat.
A girl goes to Janiva and tap her shoulder, Janiva looks at the girl, the girl had blue hair with glasses she is very pretty.

"Excuse me...but this is private and clothes are supposed to be on your body." The girl looks at Janiva.

Janiva looks at the girl and tilts her head.

"Wha...are....clothes?" Janiva looks at the girl with her tilted head.

The girl eyes widen alittle then she grab Janiva hand but Janiva wouldn't budge as she is eating meat.

"I'll give you more meat if you follow me." The girl stops trying to grab Janiva, Janiva ears and tail pops out as her ears are up which means she is alert but she follows the girl.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

the girl and Janiva comes out as Janiva is in an t-shirt and shorts, eating alot of meat.
The girl turns to Janiva.

"My name is Kiyoko, what's yours?" Kiyoko holds her hand out for her to shake.

"Janiva, I'm from Scarlet pack and I left my pack for this delicious meat!" Janiva takes an more bites.

Someone puts their hand around Janiva neck making her drop her meat, Janiva turns to the person to the guy with an death glare.

"uhm..." the guy unwraps his arm from Janiva neck backing up.

Janiva growls as she turns into an wolf. The guy fell back as he had an sparkles in his eye.

"You look so cute!" the guy wiggled.

Janiva growled but sees an pudding head, he gets closer and pets Janiva.
Janiva stares at him and relaxes into the pet as she got closer to him.

"AW KENMA-SAN!! I WANNA PET HER TOO!" a orange hair guy gets closer as Janiva got alert and got infront of Kenma and growled but the orange hair steps alittle and Janiva was finna attack til Kenma got infront of Hinata.
Janiva tilts her head.

"Me..him....friends.." Kenma explains for Janiva to understand and Janiva sits down but turns back to normal.

"I want...sisters..." Janiva looks around but doesn't see them as she look back at kenma.

"Wait there is more of you?" Kenma eyes widen.

Janiva shook head and hold up four fingers.

"Me...4...sister....different..." Janiva looks up.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
To Be Continued