1. Mermaid

Pearl looks around to see no one around the beach as she crawls out of the water with sand getting on her tail. She turns her tail into legs and got up but ended up half naked as she looks down but to her it's normal, She walked 1 second and fell, she gets up and tries again but was successful just alittle wobbly. She crawls up the stairs then at the top she got up and walked normally.
Pearl was walking as people stared at her and some even covered their children eyes as Pearl looked and noticed them wearing fabric and stopped walking to see a shop with alot of clothing. She goes into the shop looking around feeling on the fabric of each clothing until the store clerk came up to her.

"Hello, May I help you with anything? It seems you might need bras and underwear please follow me to that section." The Store clerk gestures a hand as an "follow me".

Pearl followed the clerk into an section filled with bras & underwear.

"What cup size are you?" The clerk looks at Pearl who tilts her head confused.

The clerk points to her chest and Pearl looks at them.

"I-I...don't k-know..." Pearl touched her mouth after saying that.

"I can measure you to see?" The clerk grabs an measure tape and Pearl nodded as the Clerk came and wrapped the measuring tape around her chest and on the side then under and all over the place but Pearl didn't flinch or move as she thought this was normal for people.

The clerk nods and went to grab an light blue bra that was a perfect size.

"Here and here!" The clerk handed Pearl her bra and underwear.

Pearl looks at them confused as the clerk pushed pearl into an changing room.

Pearl peaks out for the clerk as the clerk looks at her, she sighed as she went into the changing room with pearl.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Pearl walks out with the clerk as the clerk wipes sweat from her head.

"please...come check out the clothes now..." The clerk shows her to the female section of the store.

Pearl spots something she liked and as soon as she touched it another version of her appeared.

"Thanks Ma'am! I would like this blue sunflower dress with these heels also add those sunglasses with a jean jacket, can I customize the jacket?" Pearl looks at the clerk with her Beautiful light blue eyes.

"Uhm...No you can't customize the jackets but you'll like this one." The clerk hold up an blank jacket.

"No Sweetheart No! That doesn't go well with this sunflower dress." Pearl grabs an black jean jacket and got the sunglasses and heels then went into the changing room to change.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Pearl comes out with the sunglasses on her head and checking her self out in the mirror.

"Yes this is perfect!" Pearl checks herself out.

"Now that's $20.56" The clerk is now behind the desk.

"Put it on my tab!" Pearl says walking out of the store like an new person.

Everyone is staring at pearl cause of her Beautiful slim figure as she walks with her sunglasses on like a star but seen this starbucks and went inside.

"Good Evening!" Pearl walks to the counter and looked at the menu.
"I wanna try the cookies & cream bubble tea with extra whip cream hold the cherry." Pearl looks an girl who is staring.
"Something on my face?" Pearl looks at the girl.

The girl notices that she's staring. "Uhm no...sorry I just noticed that you have nice fashion sense.." The girl blushes alittle.

Pearl smirks and walks to the girl and lifted her chin up.

"Thanks Dear, although you really don't have any fashion sense, you look like an goddamn couch potato." Pearl chuckles as she lets go of the girl chin leaving the girl in shock as she grabs her order and left.

(I wonder if i should enroll in her school, I mean it showed her school name) Pearl drinks her bubble tea.

.
.
.
.

"here's your jacket back sis!" The girl hands her sister jacket to her.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
To Be Continued