8. Group 1

"WHERE ARE WE?" Yamaguchi looks around panicking to see he is in an room alone with three doors.
Yamaguchi looks up at the ceiling to see an podcast radio thing that teacher uses when they're on the stage for an announcement.

"Hello Everyone! My name is Yumeko Jabami and I will be your dealer. This game is called The Doors To Hell, if you look infront of you there are 3 doors each door will lead to different fate but I am too kind so I made an door that is safe but be careful because you don't know if it's fully safe! When You reach through each door you'll meet one of your friends! So please have fun!" The girl laughs as the thing stops.

(okay...) Yamaguchi sighs as he opens the first door to see fire, then the second had poisonous gas, the third had bee's, (She made this impossible!!).

Yamaguchi looks around the room to see an mask.

Yamaguchi got the mask and put it on then went through the door safely, when he went through the door he sees Motoya Komori

"Komori!" Yamaguchi runs to Komori to see him covered in slugs. Yamaguchi backs up.

"Uh! Yamaguchi...yeah I had the choice of Slugs with rat lungworm, Venomous Snakes, or leeches..." Komori scratches the back of his head with an sad smile.

"Maybe we can get that off of you..." Yamaguchi started picking the slugs off one by one.

Komori was going to smell Yamaguchi hair until Yamaguchi pinched Komori's nose.

"I'm covered in poisonous gas!" Yamaguchi looks up at Komori as he is kneeling to get the last slug.

Yamaguchi gets up and looks at Komori face which is red asf.

"W-what were your choices?" Komori puts one leg behind the other.

"Fire, Bee's, or poisonous gas but I made it out thanks to this mask!" Yamaguchi shows the mask to Komori.

Komori looks behind Yamaguchi to an nightstand with an note on it, Komori went to the nightstand and read the note.

"Hello, I'm glad you made it! Threw this door is an room to relax. While waiting for your friends to finish you guys can rest for 12 minutes cause the next doors will appear and if you choose to sleep or relax more enjoy your stay cause you'll be in heaven or hell😁, don't cut a leg off!😁" Komori sighs in frustration.

Yamaguchi walks up to Komori and grabbed his hand and looked at him.

"Don't worry! We'll get through this safe and sound!" Yamaguchi smiles gently.

Komori blushed alittle and nod. Yamaguchi ran with Komori hand in his through the door quickly then to the other side to see an plain room with an bathroom, bed, food and drinks also an tv.

"Let's be careful!" Komori has an serious look and sent Yamaguchi shivers down his back while Yamaguchi nod.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Goshiki looks at the three doors in confusion as the lady had already spoke wondering which one to go through. The first one had an hungry lion, the second one had alot of saws, the third one had drawing on it.