𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈𝐈

Start from the beginning

He nod his head and motions for me to come to him which I did seductively while bitting my bottom lip.

Once I was standing in front of his tall figure I got on my tippy toes and wrapped my arms around his neck pressing myself against him.

Seeing how short I am compared to him he quickly swept me off of the ground making me wrap my legs around his torso while his hands were full of my ass.

Step one of my phase is completed.

With my hands I stroke the back of his neck gently and even let my fingers tangle with his hair a bit while he grips my ass.

"Are you sure you can't stay bello." I whisper in his ear before placing a small kiss upon his earlobe. He lets out a groan before squeezing my ass cheeks again then with a powerful struck he slapped my ass making the sound echo.

And yes that shit hurt like a mother fucker but it also felt great at the same time.

"One movie bambina." He whispers back authoritative in which I smile in victory.

"Carry me." I order while wrapping my arms around his neck tightly. He did as I told him too as he walked us to the movie room.

Once we were inside the dark theater he took a seat on one of the best in the darkest corners before sitting down with me straddling him.

I unwrap my arms from around him and grab my phone going on my app for the theater movie screen.

I didn't even realize my phone blown up with people commenting at my photo and sending me DM's but I have bigger things than that right now.

Lucifer sat there layed back with his hands on my hips still as I picked out fantasy Island. I decided it was now time for phase two so while still staying in his lap.

I stayed in the same position I was in straddling him as he looked at me hungrily even though it was dark I can feel his intense gaze upon me.

His hands stayed on my hips gripping them tightly most likely leaving a bruise but I was to focused on my goal to even pay attention.

Not even within five minutes of the movie I decided to start grinding my pussy against his bulging cock while placing kisses upon his neck.

His groaned as I found his sweat spot while I sucked on it I felt his roughly grab my ass and massage it but not to forget to place a slap on one of my cheeks.

I held back the moan that was threatening to come out of my mouth from how good it felt especially rubbing up against my wet pussy.

The only thing that is separating us from skin to skin contact is the fabric clothes that we are wearing which I'm trying to change.

His huge hands traveled and explored from my back all way down to my ass which he seemed to love. I'm glad he's on board with what I'm doing because my hands move on their own unbuttoning his dress shirt feeling his toned abs in the process.

Without breaking the kiss he takes off his dress coat along with his shirt leaving his upper half bare.

I move my lips along his jawline down his neck sucking and kissing. Leaving my marks letting everyone know that he now belongs to me.