𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈𝐈

Start from the beginning

Once I found the position of me with me on my knees showing off all my curves while grabbing the blanket as if I'm just getting up I snap the pic.

I do a couple more poses until I've at least take twenty pics. After I'm done I climb down grabbing my phone then editing the photos before choosing which one I'm gonna post.

I made my decision to go with the first one while keeping the other ones as a special gift for my next boo.

Once I've uploading it to both Instagram and Snapchat I get dressed in my white booty shorts romper showing off all my curves in all the right places and just making my ass look juicy as fuck!

Smiling at my success to look hot as fuck for the fucking Italian god downstairs I spray a little Chanel no. 5 perfume only a little and I put my hair into a sloppy messy bun on top of my head with a few strands loose.

I'm not saying I'm gonna make a move on Lucifer but I'm most definitely going to tempt him to do one on me.

I don't know what it is about him but he draws me to him instantly making me crave his touch but I want it badly and I don't care who I hurt in the progress.

Not to mention the fact that he just gotten out of prison around the same time I did makes me allured towards him.

Quickly I lotion my feet before slipping on my black ugg slides and grabbing my phone and a warm fuzzy white blanket before walking downstairs.

As I walk through the halls I could hear Cassius and Adonis playing Apex with our other brothers in the living room.

They gotten more warmed up to them know and are actually making an effort to communicate and get to know them better whilst I on the other hand won't with some of our brothers.

Zephyr.

Anyways getting back on topic the boys didn't notice me as I walk past them to go to the movie room which happens to be right past our sperm donors office.

If you don't get what I'm trying to throw. I'm trying to say is that Lucifers in the office with Atticus because they were having a meeting which is supposed to be ending-

The door opens revealing Lucifer just as I was gonna walk by.

-Now!

I could feel his eye gaze upon me making me almost shiver in delight.

"Where are you going bambina?" Lucifers deep Italian accent said from behind me causing me to turn around to look up at him.

His eyes took in ever single curve of my body without a single shame. He licked his lips hungrily making my panties wet.

"Well bello I'm going to go watch a movie feel free to join me." I say with a smirk. He gulped before clearing his throat.

"U-uh I think I'm gonna go look for Eros bambina." Obviously he doesn't know that Eros is with my children but I'll let him figure that out for himself.

"Alright since your leaving can I at least have a hug bello." I ask with a little pout. I can see him visibly fighting with himself. I shift from one leg to the other making my hip pop even more then it already is.