𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕

Börja om från början

After a few more modifications I finally decide to take a break and go play with my nephews and niece downstairs which they're playing with our pets.

We have a quiet a few animals in our house making it more hectic than it already is.

We have two brown Doberman dogs, one names Hercules and the other Ares. All of our animals are trained and only obey us and Neptune's children.

Then moving on to our cats, we have four cats; Raina, Autumn, Ophelia, and Sabrina. We couldn't resist but to get them seeing how fucking adorable they are.

Then last but not least we have Artemis our baby lion, Phoenix our baby tiger and Felix our full grown tiger.

We kind of went crazy when we were at the zoo and bought them. Ever since then we've kept them.

This is what are big crazy family consists of. Adonis the reasonable and most responsible out of all of us while Neptune's the mom and I'm the goofster with my niece and nephews.

Our pets were recently just sent to us here in Madrid, Spain. They are coming back from the vet after being sick and especially that our niece and nephews have been missing them but we wanted to make sure that they didn't get sick as well.

I decided not to go play with the triplets but instead actually start to get ready because we have to go to our biologicals today because Atticus our sperm donor wants to have an important meeting with us.

So let's see how this plays out.

I finally just got out my meeting on zoom at our company Zeus Technology

I finally just got out my meeting on zoom at our company Zeus Technology. We just finalized everything for us to sell our new products of technology such as laptops, computers, tablets, watches, phones and more.

Hopefully the newest technology will take Zeus technology to the top although we already are in the technology chain.

Unfortunately for us today we have to go with our biologicals for a meeting so I got my lazy ass up and started to get ready.

I wonder how this is gonna play out.