𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈𝐈

Start from the beginning

My boobs looked absolutely amazing in the outfit as well. They were pushed up and a bit together but not enough so that you can see my tattoo that's right in the middle of my breast.

I'm glad my boobs aren't too big and aren't too small, they're a perfect C32.

Once I'm dressed I walk over to my vanity desk and take a seat, taking the towel off my head I throw it across the room into the dirty laundry basket now getting ready to focus on my hair.

I just went with a simple look of straightening it and parting it in the middle. By the time I was done my arms were exhausted from how long it took.

Now for my makeup I did a Smokey eye natural makeup look yet I put on dramatic false eyelashes which is my favorite.

I did a full face of makeup and for my lips I went with a color closer to my lip shade. So I outlined my lips with a darker one before doing my lip shade and blending it before I put on lip gloss.

Looking at my reflection in the mirror I looked like a whole ass baddie but than again I do everyday.

Now getting up from my seat I slip on my black stilettos with the red bottoms really topping off the look I was going for.

For my jewelry I put on some hoop earnings, rings, and some necklaces. I grab my black YSL crossbody purse and stuff everything I need in it.

My heels clicked against the wood floor as I made my way out the closet towards the book shelf on my wall and pulling a book revealing the secret door to one of the weapon rooms I got installed

Each of our rooms has one for precautionary procedures.

I walk inside the weapons room where it also has cameras set up all over the place just in case as well.

Looking through my selections of weapons I choose out a small handgun putting in the poison bullets they're brand new from our companies new lines of weapons.