𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈𝐈

Magsimula sa umpisa

(𝐀/𝐍: 𝐒𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐛𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐮𝐱𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚)

I've been looking for a new daycare for the triplets to go to and I've finally found one that will be perfect for them.

But seeing that it's early March they aren't going to be attending until next week.

While they go everyday from the time we go to school I'll have guards posted outside the perimeter not allowing anyone besides us to take them and all the staff know that as well.

After I put the triplets to bed I got a text indicating I had a mission tonight. My target was last spotted at the club so it was a win win for me.

I hopped in the shower and washed my long hair and body with my Vanilla and Rose body wash and shampoo and conditioner.

I was in the shower for about an hour when I finally got done. I didn't have to shave anything because unlike most people I don't grow body hair thankfully and if I do I always get wax's.

I wrap a fluffy white towel around my body and one around my hair stepping out of the shower into the steamy bathroom.

Drying myself off I take out my Vaseline body oil and moisturize my body with it then I lather myself with lotion making my skin super soft.

Once I'm lotioned up I get out my body shimmer putting it on my chest making it pop more so that it will be illuminated by the flashing color lights of the club.

I walk out the bathroom letting all the steamy out into my room as I walk towards my walk in closet.

Once I'm inside I drop the towel that was around my body but leave the one wrapped around my head on.

I go throughout my draw full of undergarments searching for the perfect lingerie set to wear tonight.

At least if I'm gonna to the club I can get some dick at the same time.

Finally I found the perfect black lace lingerie thong set.

I shimmy on the frailly thong as it goes past my thick thighs up in between my ass cheeks. I straighten it out making it look perfect against my skin before I put on the matching bra.

Once I had the set on I looked in my full body vanity mirror to see that I looked sexy as hell.

Now walking over to my clubbing section I find the perfect outfit with matching shoes, purse, and jewelry.

I slip on past my thick thighs this body-con sparkly short mini skirt that huge my curves perfectly.

It makes my ass look humongous as well. I put on the matching sparkly black bra looking crop top and it wraps around my small snatched waist a couple times before I tie it in the back.

The string pressed against my waist makes it look extra small. I made sure when I was tying it around that it didn't get caught in my belly button ring and made sure to show it off.