"Wow thank you, it's cute." Beomgyu smiles, holding a plushie in form of an bear and a bouquet of colorful flowers. He finishes signing up the book of a fan infront of him.

"So i'm done. Here it is."

"Woah thank you Beomgyu-ssi, i love you!"

A staff signals them to continue on,"How bad, our time's up, lot's of love for you~ And good luck with your final exam, fighting!" the fangirl blushes, hidding her face with her tiny hands.

"She's adorable." Ryujin chuckles from behind. Beomgyu chuckles either.

"Seems like she was the last one for this section." Ryujin agrees, nodding her head.

"What are you doing here by the way?"

"You hate your sister so much? I want to take a quick look here and don't worry i'm allowed to. I did ask the management."

It was a chaotic beginning. The actor hold a fansign after so long time in this area that their fans went crazy as they attend the hall.

Beomgyu still enjoyed the time eventhough he was tired. Yes, the movie called '50:50' got so much attention once the second trailer was release days ago and so he had to take on many interviews and appeared on several TV shows.

But guess who enjoys the fansign the most right now.

"I never saw Soobin getting flustered yet laughing so much in my whole life." Ryujin props up her elbow on the table, eyeing Soobin and a fanboy giggling.

"This boy has witchcraft i'm telling you." Beomgyu jokes at which his step sister chuckles toneless after.

"Wait let me ask him... hey Soobin, how is the fansign so far?" Ryujin ask already smiling brightly while Beomgyu stands beside her, supporting his elbow on her shoulder.

"Huh?"

"Okay it says enough." the brunette mutters, his sister presses her eyes together from smiling hard.

"Just forget it Soobs!"

Soobin shruggs, taking some selfies to share on twitter later. He takes few glances only to see the sibling duo whispering to eachother while a way too creepy grin flasters on their faces.

"Everyone we slowly come to the end! Let's complete the fansign of today with an last Q&A all together." Juhee announces.

"We also prepared funny games and surprises for you so please enjoy the entertainment." Tony adds proudly.

The four main actor of the movie '50:50' assemble together up to stage, standing in a line side to side. Ryujin disapears beyond the curtain, watching everything from there.

"Let's start with the final Q&A that should pertains some of us. One by one."

"Sobbin-ah i always ask myself this everytime, are you good
friends with Beomgyu-ssi?"

"Haha yes we are." Soobin shoots a playful grin to Beomgyu who rolls his eyes in unbelievable.

"Was the girl beside Beomgyu-sii Ryujin? She is so pretty!"