121

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Married to the Male Lead's Brother MTMLB » Chapter 121:
Married to the Male Lead's Brother Chapter 121:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The room is very quiet.

Next to him, the male carer was sleepy and closed his eyes to rest.

Ning Zhi leaned down and gently lifted the bangs that covered Lu Jue's forehead with his fingertips.

The next second, he opened his eyes suddenly.

Ning Zhi's fingertips paused, and she met Lu Jue's blank and dark eyes. She was a little surprised, "Lu Jue."

Lu Jue did not answer, nor looked at her. He looked at the ceiling quietly, motionless.

Lu Jue is now in a much more serious condition than when Ning Zhi just wore it.

Ning Zhi didn't take her hand back, she gently helped Lu Jue lift his bangs on the sides, revealing his clear brows, and she met his eyes.

In the next instant, with a "pop", Ning Zhi's hand was slapped away by Lu Jue.

Lu Jue's strength was loud and his voice was loud, and the back of Ningzhi's hand immediately turned red, and in a blink of an eye, he disappeared.

After sitting up, he did not look at Ningzhi or let Ningzhi touch. The bangs on his forehead dropped down and covered his eyes again. He lowered his head and sat quietly, as if he could not hear the sounds around him. To the people around.

"Lu Jue." Ning Zhi wanted to get close to him, but he had already turned around and turned his back to her.

Ning Zhi stood behind Lu Jue, she felt that Lu Jue might not know her now.

After all, it was another time and space for her now. Here, without her, Lu Jue would not have been cured. He would die as described in the book.

"Lu Jue, do you know me?" Ning Zhi asked him.

Lu Jue, who was facing her back, did not react.

Ning Zhi's eyes darkened, no wonder the Overlord said that this task was difficult.

She tried, touching his hand carefully, her fingertips touched, and he didn't shake it away.

Ning Zhi's eyes were filled with joy, her fingertips hooked his fingertips, little by little, she held his hand.

She realized that Lu Jue's hands were cold, and his fingers and palms were scarred.

"Lu Jue." Lu Jue's hand was bigger than Ning knew, her fingertips pierced between his fingers, and she held it with her ten fingers.

Ning Zhi held his hand, pressed it against her face, and rubbed it gently, "Sorry, I'm late."

This time, she came too late.

Ning Zhi's face was smooth, white and tender, soft and full of elasticity. As soon as Lu Jue touched it, he pulled his hand back in fright.

Ning Zhi stood in front of him with a soft voice to the extreme, softly coaxing him, "Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you."

Lu Jue lowered his head and said nothing.

He got off the bed and just landed, the male carer next to him woke up suddenly, "Master Lu Jue."

Lu Jue lowered his head. He didn't wear any shoes. He stepped barefoot on the dark gray carpet, walked towards the corner, and his tall body slowly squatted down.

Obviously, the male nurse was used to Lu Jue's behavior. He didn't stop it and continued to sit and watch. His main job was to look after Lu Jue, not to let Lu Jue hurt himself, and to instruct him to take medicine.