02

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Married to the Male Lead’s Brother MTMLB » Chapter 2:
Married to the Male Lead’s Brother Chapter 2:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Before she put it on, Ningzhi's appearance was absolutely beautiful, and she was too ugly to be rejected by others.

She glared at Lu Jue, the little nerd was dazed, stupid, and silly, knowing she has become ugly?

On the other side, when she saw her son being dissuaded by Ning Zhi, she responded. Lu's mother raised her eyebrows. Sure enough, she was right to let Ning Zhi marry Lu Jue.

Telling Ning Zhi to take good care of Lu Jue, Lu Mu left.

The room was quiet.

Ning Zhi glanced at Lu Jue who was silent, and she began to look around.

The room is very large, except that the four walls are covered with beige wall soft packs, there is very little furniture in the room, white and gray tones, deserted and clear, there is obviously a hostess, but there is no warm atmosphere.

Obviously, the original owner did not regard this as a writer.

There is also a large balcony outside the room. The afternoon sun falls on the balcony, wiping out a bit of coldness.

Ning Zhi found that there was a cloakroom next to the room. Lu Jue's clothes were not here, but placed in another closet.

Looking from the glass door, there are some women's clothes hanging straight in the cloakroom, not many, and the large cloakroom appears empty.

She suddenly missed the cloakroom filled with new dresses, bags, shoes, and jewellery, all of her heart.

After Ning Zhi looked around, she just saw Lu Jue walking out, and she hurriedly followed.

Next door was a study room, Ning Zhi followed Lu Jue, and Ning Zhi discovered that he was very tall.

Her current height is about 1.68 meters, and Lu Jue is much taller than her. The shoulders are wide and the waist is narrow, and the two long legs in black trousers are the weapon of walking, which is hard to ignore.

Lu Jue walked to the bookshelf with many boxes on it, and he picked up one of them.

He walked to the desk and poured out a lot of puzzles from the box, covering the desk. Ning Zhi glanced at the box, which was marked with 1,000 puzzle pieces.

Ning Zhi picked up the original picture of the puzzle and drew a dark blue starry sky with dense small planets. Looking at it, she looked like a shining little ant, and her eyes were dazzled.

Lu Jue muffled his head and began to put together puzzles.

Ning Zhi hadn't played these before, and could still see the difficulty of this puzzle. She questioned, could Lu Jue make it out?

Ning Zhi was not interested in the puzzle. Her gaze fell on Lu Jue's side face. It is better to look at the puzzle than at his face. The sharp outlines seem to be drawn out by heart, even with a slight stroke. Thin lips are also growing on the tip of Ningzhi's heart.

The little nerd looks so good-looking, no wonder he dislikes her current appearance.

Ning Zhi touched her face, her facial features were very delicate, but she looked very ordinary, as if she was covered with a layer of gauze, gray and completely inconspicuous.

She hadn't run into Lin Tiantian, the other party was already a mortal enemy in her heart.

For girls, appearance is important. Lin Tiantian not only captures appearance, but also life span. Ning Zhiguang can't help but want to curse when he thinks of Lin Tiantian's name.