09

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Married to the Male Lead’s Brother MTMLB » Chapter 9:
Married to the Male Lead’s Brother Chapter 9:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Ning Zhi pointed to the little boy in the photo and asked Mother Lu: "Mom, who is this little boy?"

"Why didn't you see it? This is far-reaching, Xiao Jue's eldest brother." Lu Mu smiled: "This is a group photo taken during our first year of adopting the child of far-reaching."

Ning Zhi frowned. No wonder she had a sense of familiarity when she saw the little boy in the kindergarten. Her familiarity came from memory. The original owner had met Lu Shenyuan.

The little Lu in the photo is definitely older than when he was in kindergarten. In other words, at that time, Lu Shenyuan had not been adopted by the Lu family.

Then why did he bully Xiao Lu Jue? Do you think Xiao Lu is easy to bully? Or is it just a kid's slapstick?

Regardless of the reason, even if the other party was still young and ignorant at the time, Ning Zhi didn't have a good impression of this male protagonist, even if the other party was outstanding and capable in the future, controlling the entire Lu family group and becoming a powerful President Lu.

"Shinyuan is the child of a friend of Dong Zhou. His parents passed away because of a car accident. Taking into account Xiao Jue's situation, Dong Zhou decided to adopt him. The Lu family's family business has someone to help take care of, and Xiao Jue can also rely on one more." Mother Lu was no longer willing Acknowledging that he also knew Lu Jue's condition, and he was destined to be unable to manage the Lu family.

Mother Lu has a relieved look on her face, "Shenyuan, this child is very sensible, he has been obedient and capable since he was a child. The most important thing is that he cares about Xiao Jue very much and is a good brother."

Ning Zhi almost couldn't help but curl his lips. How was Lu Shenyuan sensible when he was a child? He pushed Xiao Lu Jue down the stairs.

Because of her relationship with Xiao Lu Jue, the cause and effect had changed. Only she knew about this. In Mother Lu's memory, there was no such thing as Xiao Lu Jue rolling down the stairs.

Leaving Mother Lu’s room, Ning Zhi happened to meet Lu Shenyuan when he went upstairs.

Lu Shenyuan had been groping around in the mall with his father Lu, full of the breath of a businessman, plus his handsome appearance and cold temperament, indeed in line with the image of the male protagonist.

If Lu Shenyuan is a cunning hunter, then Lu Jue is like a little beast hiding in a small hard shell, afraid to see people, with a clean and pure aura.

Lu Shenyuan stopped, "I heard from the housekeeper that Xiao Jue suddenly lost control in the last few days, and it was you who comforted him."

Ning Zhi quietly waited for the other party's text.

"Since you are helping Xiao Jue, I hope you can always take good care of him." No matter his tone or look, Lu Shenyuan fits the image of a good elder brother.

Ning Zhi nodded.

In the room, Lu Jue had already taken a shower, but rather realized that he was like a set alarm clock, too punctual.

He was wearing the new clothes she bought for him today. It was a fancy pajamas with big red flowers printed on the blue background.

When I bought this set, a small sun immediately appeared above Lu Jue's head. Ning Zhi knew that he would like it very much.

Ning Zhi only took a look, the big red flowers pierced her eyes very much, and she quickly retracted her gaze.

It's no wonder that Mother Lu, who loves Lu Jue so much, only prepares a cupboard of red clothes for him. It is really too dazzling to look at him in floral clothes.