101-110

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Married to the Male Lead’s Brother MTMLB » Chapter 101:
Married to the Male Lead’s Brother Chapter 101:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Ning Zhi gritted her teeth, and she asked the Overlord fiercely, "How do I get five thousand little suns!"

The overlord blows the rainbow fart: [My master is the best, and he will surely get the little sun smoothly and complete the task. ] Ning Zhi snorted heavily: "This time we already need five thousand small suns. Will we need tens of thousands of small suns in the future?"

The king told her: [Master, this is the last time I have worn it back. ] "The last time?" Ning Zhi was pleasantly surprised.

The drowsiness that had been a little bit faded quickly, and she was almost happy to sit up, "Does that mean that Lu Jue's condition will be completely healed after this mission is over?"

Overlord: [Yes, master. 】

Ning Zhi's eyes and face were full of joy.

Overlord’s little milk voice suddenly became hesitant, 【However, after Lu Jue’s illness healed, the master your rescue mission ends, and the system will automatically erase part of Lu Jue’s memories. ] Ning Zhi's expression on his face paused, "What do you mean? Lu Jue will forget what I saved him before?"

Overlord: [Because when you walked through, from when Lu Jue was a child to when he grew up, it is not in line with common sense that Lu Jue has kept his appearance unchanged at all. Therefore, the system will delete Lu Jue's memory of your appearance. He only remembers one person to save him, but he can't remember the appearance of that person. Ning Zhi's face was full of shock, so Lu Jue would forget who saved him, and he would forget the strange sister he was thinking of?

Overlord reminds: [If the owner chooses to abandon this mission, then it means that the mission has not been completed, and the system will always keep your memory. ] Ning Zhi’s eyes darkened, "If I choose Lu Jue to remember me, it means that his condition cannot be completely healed, does it?"

Overlord: [Yes, master. 】

Ning Zhi twitched his lips, "So what are the good choices? I will complete the task, as long as Lu Jue likes me. Compared with his condition, remembering the memory of me saving him is not that important."

It can't be unimportant!

In Ning Zhi’s mind, it was the first time she saw Xiao Lu Jue who was wearing a red dress and was stupid, the first time she asked her to call his little Lu Jue, and the first time she pulled her skirt against her. She walked by Xiao Lu Jue, holding a colorful ribbon to help her hand, Xiao Lu Jue who would not let her leave...

Ning Zhi's chest was a little stuffy, sour and uncomfortable.

Later, in Lu Jue's memories, his strange sister was left with only a fuzzy face.

When Lu Jue woke up the next day, he met Ning Zhi's eyes.

"Zhizhi, early." His thin lips curled up, happy to see Ningzhi as soon as he woke up.

"Morning." Ning Zhidi didn't sleep well last night and woke up early today.

Lu Jue turned his head, and saw that Xiao Song Song behind him hadn't woken up yet, his dark eyes were bright, and he could know it for himself.

Thinking about this, he approached Ning Zhi, wanting to kiss her soft little mouth.

Ning Zhi realized his intentions, and she stretched out her hand to directly cover his lips. She looked at him and suddenly asked: "Do you like to blame sister or Zhizhi?"