"I have something important to ask him, please help me tell him."

Since Lu Jue's condition returned to normal and he joined the Lu Group, occasionally girls who liked him came to the Lu family to find Lu Jue's confession. In this situation, the guards had already met a lot.

The only difference is that the girl in front of her looks more beautiful.

The guard repeated the same words, "Young Master Lu Jue is not in Lu's house. If you want to go in, please show the invitation letter."

Ning Zhi's eyes darkened. She carefully looked at the guard's expression. The other party was not saying excuses. Lu Jue was really not in the Lu family right now.

"Can you tell me where Lu Jue is now?"

The guard was expressionless, without revealing any words, "I'm sorry, we don't know the whereabouts of Young Master Lu Jue either."

Ning Zhi was silent for a while, she wanted to wait here for Lu Jue to return.

At the bottom of her heart, she still didn't want to believe that Lu Jue had really forgotten her, or that he had no memory of her at all.

The sky gradually darkened, and the guests who came to the banquet came to Lu's house one after another.

The surrounding area is very lively. There are all kinds of valuable vehicles parked at the door. There are many daughters and wealthy wives who come to attend, with heavy makeup and beautifully dressed.

There were a lot of people coming and going. Ning Zhi stood not far away and didn't look abrupt. On the contrary, she was dressed too plainly and she had a delicate little face that was reddish in white, which attracted many people's attention.

"Xiaozhi?" Mother Lin looked at the niece and aunt who suddenly appeared at the door of Lu's house with a shocked expression on her face.

She walked over, "Aren't you sick? Why are you here?"

"I'm here to find someone."

Mother Lin was stunned, "Who are you looking for?" She didn't expect her sick aunt and niece to come to Lu's house.

Lin Tiantian also saw Ning Zhi, her face sank, "It must be Lu Jue."

Taking into account so many guests coming and going around, Lin Tiantian suppressed his voice and reprimanded Ning Zhi, "Why are you so shameless? Is the Lu family a place where you can come? Do you think you came to the door and squatted to guard, Lu Jue him Will care about you?"

Lin Tiantian was almost grinning, "Ning Zhi, are you sure not to see a doctor? Your brain is burned out."

"Tian Tian, ​​don't talk to Xiaozhi like this." Mother Lin said.

"Mom, I'd rather know that this is losing the face of our Lin family!" Lin Tiantian's tone was very dissatisfied, "Look at what she is doing now? She squatted shamelessly at the door of someone else's house."

"Xiaozhi, you go back first. You are sick. You should take a good rest and don't run around." Mother Lin was also very unhappy with Ningzhi, and blamed her for being ignorant and ran without permission without bringing her to the banquet.

"I won't leave." Ning Zhi stood here for a while because of fever. His throat became dry and his voice became dumb. "My business has nothing to do with you or the Lin family. I will move out of the Lin family tomorrow. ."

She will not stay at Lin's house.

"Mom, look, this is the person our family has raised for several years. She doesn't know how to be grateful at all." Lin Tiantian wished to leave quickly and leave the Lin family. She was nothing.