Chapter 19 secrects out

After seeing the scene between Asta and Yuno both Vanessa and Noelle left them to head back to the black bulls hideout.

"So I hear your Asta's teddy bear now," Vanessa teased.

"W-w-what are you talking about," Noelle said with her face as red as a tomato.

"Oh don't pretend not to know Yuno and I woke you two up remember,"Vanessa teased.

"I-I-I-I have no recollection of that I don't even like him,"Noelle said.

"Oh sure I believe you so I guess what you said in your sleep I should just ignore,"Vanessa teased.

"W-w-what d-did I say in my sleep,"Noelle asked nervous,her face still red.

"Oh you know what I just forgot oh well,"Vanessa said with a shrug.

"Stop it Vanessa,"Noelle said covering her face.

"Alright alright I'll stop I think you've had enough for now at least,"Vanessa said with a smile. 

At this point they had already left the castle and started to head back but Vanessa noticed that Noelle was unusually quiet.

"Something wrong Noelle,"Vanessa asked.

"Uh no it's nothing really Noelle said. 

Vanessa looked at her with a frown.

"Don't lie to me I can tell when you're lying Yami taught me ki,"Vanessa said.

"Well he didn't but a women's intuition works as well Vanessa thought.

"What he did since when,"Noelle asked.

"That doesn't matter now tell me what's wrong,"Vanessa said.

Noelle was quiet for a few minutes before answering.

"It was never Asta's plan to let us fight Noelle said.

"What do you mean? Vanessa asked.

"He never wanted us to fight the dark triad Noelle said turning away.

"Then why would he come back and tell us to get ready," Vanessa asked.

Noelle didn't say anything but just kept looking away.

"Noelle answer me why did he tell us to get ready then Vanessa asked.

Noelle turned back to Vanessa with tears in her eyes.

"His plan was to get us ready to defend while he went alone to face all three of them Noelle choked out.

"HE WAS GONNA DO WHAT,"Vanessa shouted

"He was never gonna let us fight he was just gonna leave without saying a word and he knew he had a good chance at dying,"Noelle choked out fully sobbing now.

"Ok Noelle calm down when we get back we'll tell Yami about this Vanessa said.

"What happened to you kid,you used to be so full of life now you're shouldering a responsibility no one should not at your age Vanessa thought.

After that conversation neither of them said a word after that all Noelle did was cry and Vanessa just kept looking forward needing to tell Yami about this. After another 30 minutes of flying the finally made it back to the black bulls and Vanessa immediately went to find Yami.

"Yami we need to talk Vanessa said.

"Can it wait I'm about to take a dump Yami said.

"We need to talk now Vanessa said menacingly.

"Alright fine what is it you want to talk about Yami said sounding bored.

"It's about Asta Vanessa said.

Now this got Yami's attention as his demeanor changed completely.

"What he do this time Yami asked.

"Well he and Noelle had a talk after he woke up Vanessa said.

"And what was it about Yami asked.

"Why he came back to the clover kingdom in the first place Vanessa said.

"So what's his real reason then Yami asked.

"He was going to train us against the dark triad Vanessa said.

"Yeah I know that I was in the meeting when he said that Yami said.

"Let me finish,that was only one part of his plan his plan was to train us up then leave to fight the dark triad alone Vanessa said.

"That damn idiot who does he think he is pulling shit like that Yami shouted.

"So wait what was the point in training us if he was gonna go alone Yami asked.

"It was so we could have the best defense against them not the offense Vanessa said.

"Alright not a word of this gets out not until I talk to Julius tell that to Noelle to Yami said.

"What are you gonna do Yami Vanessa asked.

"What I've wanted to do since he got here save him from himself Yami said as he walked away.

Yeah I know this is short but I'm very busy this month so chapter will be coming out not as much but I'll still try my best next one will be longer I promise.