Chapter 6 Aftermath

Asta wakes up in a room that he hasn't been seen or been in,in years. "Ow what the hell happened Asta said as he grabbed his head. "What happened was you passed out from exhaustion after fighting Zenon. Asta turned around and looked at the owner of the voice,it was none other that Noelle Silva. "What are you doing here Silva shouldn't royalty be in their nice houses while everyone else suffers Asta said. She scoffs "you know I didn't have to come and check up on you she said. "I never asked you to Silva anyway why am I in Owens office. "Well like I said you passed out from exhaustion with multiple stab wounds through your entire body. "You didn't mention the stab wound part. "Well that's cause they were so small Owen didn't notice until he started treating you,what happened during that fight Asta. "I won that's what happened although the bastard is quicker since the last time I fought him. "Well Julius wanted you to know that the queen of the heart kingdom is coming over to forge an alliance with them and we're gonna have joint training to combat the devil Noelle said. "Well might as well go to the meeting then Asta said as he got up and started to walk away. "Wait you can't move yet you need rest. "I'm fine Asta said as he clutched his stomach and leaned on the wall. "No you're not you can barely walk get back in bed. "Keyword barely I'm fine just need to get some blood pumping. "Asta listen to me I'm royalty. Asta stopped and looked at her "and what are you gonna do if I don't shoot me with your magic Huh Noelle you want things to go back to old times, you need to learn to grow up I've changed and you're the same Noelle you were when I left. With that done Asta opened the door and left. Noelle just sat there crying hoping someone would come to comfort her but no one came. Julius sat down in the meeting room with the other captains waiting for the heart kingdoms queen so they can discuss what to do with spade. The door flew open and Asta walked in holding his side and using a wall as support. "Has the meeting started yet Asta asked. "Damnit kid aren't you supposed to be resting you can barely walk. "Keyword barely I'm fine this is nothing Asta said. Everyone looked surprised at Asta. "What's with all the looks on your faces you look like you've seen some messed up shit. "Asta what happened to you during those three years you were gone Dorthy asked. "Nothing interesting just surviving on my own he said. "Then why are you covered in scars Charlotte asked. It was then that Asta realized that he didn't have a shirt on and the three years of hell he went through were showing. "Well it's nothing pretty when you're a prisoner in the spade for a year Asta said. "What do you mean you were a prisoner there for a year Julius asked. "I kinda hoped it was obvious by the word prisoner but pretty much everyday for a year I was a captive and maybe I'll tell you guys what happened one day but not today Asta said. "Well alright Asta but if you need people to talk to we're here Feugolon said. "Thanks but when does the meeting start I wanna hear what plan they came up with also can I have a shirt or something before the meeting starts Asta asked. "Here kid wear this for now Yami said handing Asta his black bulls robe. "Huh been awhile since I've worn one of these he said while putting the robe on.

After about 30 minutes of waiting the queen of the Heart kingdom showed up and the meeting started.
"Ah welcome to the clover kingdom your majesty Julius said. "Oh please there is no need to be so formal just call me Loropechka she said. "Very well let's get rid of the elephant in the room the spade kingdom what plan do you have to deal with them Julius asked. "I propose that some people from the clover kingdom come over to the heart kingdom and train there to increase the magical aptitude to cast more powerful spells it can be anyone you or the captains see fit but we can only take about 10 people and they'll be there for about 6 months. "That sounds alright with me but we will need some time for the captains to decide who to send to the heart kingdom for this Julius said. "Now if there's not any other business you are free to explore the capital if you wish Julius said. "Well I'll leave you to talk amongst yourselves while I take I look around then since I don't get to do much sightseeing I'll ask who you're gonna send next week. After she said that she left the room and went to explore but really she was waiting for Asta to come out of the room. "Well that was a short meeting I'm gonna head out now see y'all next week Asta said. "Very well Asta but if it's not a bother could you come tomorrow I have something to talk to you about Julius said. "Yeah sure that's fine with me I'll pop in around noon Asta said. After Julius nodded in agreement Asta left the room and went into the city but knew Loropechka was following him. Asta turned down an alley and waited for her to walk down it. "You know you and Undine need to work on your tailing skills. "Asta we heard what happened at Hage how did you survive Loropechka asked. "I pretty much bluffed my way out of it and got Zenon to leave which was lucky cause if not he would have killed me. "Asta come home please we miss you Loropechka said with sadness in her voice. "I can't not yet, not until you and everyone else is safe if I'm there you're just a target hell everyone is around me but you especially considering you took me under your wing and practically raised me, that's why it's dangerous for me to be near you He said. "So what are you gonna do she asked. "Kill them all no matter what happens. "Are you gonna be able to face Vancia after what she did to you are you gonna be ready to face her. Asta's breath shuddered and he shivered at the mention of her name. Asta took a deep breath as replied with. "In order to save you and everyone else I have to what she did to me is my problem and mine alone no one else's. "Asta you need to learn to let people in. "EVERY TIME TO DO EITHER I GET HURT OR THEY DO AND I'M NOT GONNA LET THAT HAPPEN AGAIN he shouted. "Sorry I didn't mean to yell at you I just let my emotions get the better of me. "I understand it must be hard facing the people who you haven't seen for 3 years, anyway I'll be off now see you next week Asta Loropechka said as she walked away. "Wait Loro DAMNIT Asta shouted as he punched the wall he was next to. I need to clear my head Asta said as he started to walk away from the alley. Unbeknownst to either of them Noelle was listening to their conversation and didn't know what to feel. "Damnit Asta just what the hell did you go through.

An/ anyway that's another chapter I know it's not as long as the others but hey I'm finding stuff hard to write for this story atm that's why I started another one you should check it out anyway see you next chapter

The rage of a hurt devilजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें