Chapter 8 confrontation

As Asta walked out of Julius office he started to heard towards the town square where the fountain is where he's supposed to meet Noelle. Once he crosses a corner he see Noelle standing there waiting for him looking nervous. "Hey Silva I'm here what do you want to talk about Asta said. "Oh wow I didn't expect you to show up Noelle said. "Wow didn't know you thought that low of me Silva anyways let's get this over with. As the two began to walk out of town it was just like Asta predicted they were heading to a forest. "Can't wait to see where this is gonna go he thought. "They're gonna want to know what happened while you were gone you know that right Liebe asked. "Yeah yeah I know but I won't tell them except for the Vermilion's cause Feugolon tried his best to get my name cleared. "That is true but let's give them bits and pieces on what happened Liebe said. "What ever you say old timer Asta said. "Hey I'm not that old asshole Liebe said. "Sure,don't worry I believe ya buddy Asta said. "I'm telling Undine you're bullying me when we get back Liebe said. Asta shudders at what Liebe said with Noelle noticing but not wanting to press the matter. After another 10 minutes of walking they appear in a forest and keep walking till they end up in a clearing.  "So what is it you want to talk about Silva Asta said. "Why don't you say my name anymore Asta why is it always Silva she asked. "Because you're a royal and I have to treat royals with respect since I'm just a lowly peasant Asta said. "You know that's not true! You always used to call me by my first name you never cared about royalty or customs at all Noelle said. Asta turns around and looks at the trees taking in the beauty of the forest before answering. "Shit happens things change just like that day three years ago where I lost everything in the blink of eye my entire life was turned upside down Asta said.

"But your name has been cleared now you can come back you know back to the black bulls Noelle said. "I won't be able to I can't. "Why now why can't you come back. "BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO Asta shouted. "Then why are you still wearing the robe she asked. Asta looked down to see he was in fact wearing the black bulls robe with the signature bulls emblem on it. "I don't know, probably cause it brought back the good times I had with everyone or maybe it was nice to wear it again Asta said. "Asta is the real reason you won't come back is cause you'll die when we go to the spade kingdom Noelle asked. Asta doesn't say anything but just looks at the ground his hair covering his eyes. He looks there and remembers all the good times he had with Loropechka in the heart kingdom with the training and festivals and then remembers the good time he had with the black bulls as he remembers these time most of the good ones were of Noelle and all the fun they had back in the day especially at the star festival where he watched as Noelle stood up for a commoner against the nobility. After remembering all of the good times he had he finally gives his answer to Noelle who's been waiting. "Asta I asked if you were gonna die when we left for spade she asked. "Yes" the words were like an arrow to Noelle's heart she just learned that the man she loved was gonna die. "But I'm a devil so no one would care who would care about the devil that died fighting other devils hell I'd probably just be blamed for everything like last time he said. "I would care if you died Noelle said. "You're only saying that cause you feel guilty about what you said three years ago I read your ki that day and knew you didn't mean it but it still hurt Asta said. "Wait so this whole time you knew I lied and yet you were still cold to me why she shouted. Asta opened his mouth to speak but paused he was preparing himself for what was about to happen he didn't want to do it but knew it needed to be done in order for her to live. "Well you gonna answer me" She shouted.  "Because Noelle the reason why is because ever since met the truth is I've always hated you" Noelle's breath was shaky she put her hand up to her mouth fell to her knees and started to cry and she watched as Asta started to walk away. Asta walked through the woods until a voice called out to him. "Are you sure that's what you wanted to do the voice asked him. "It's what's best for the both of us Asta said. "Even if it was a lie to make her hate you, you know she won't ya know she loves you and she won't give up she'll know you were lying the man said. Asta turned around and gave the man a letter. "Make sure she gets that after this is all over cause I won't be here to be able to do it Yami Asta said as he walked away. Yami took the letter and took a puff of his cigarette as he watched Asta walk away. "I will don't worry we'll make sure you won't die son Yami said as he took another puff of his cigarette. "So what are we gonna do now Finral asked coming from behind the trees. We'll get stronger so he doesn't have to throw his life away and he and Noelle can get their happily ever after Yami said as Finral opened the portal opening to the black bulls base with them waking through. "Listen up everyone I have a plan to save Asta. "From who Vanessa asked. "From himself Yami said.

An/ so here we go a new chapter finally this one took a while cause exams and I had no clue what to write which will probably happen a lot cause as it keeps going on I'm running out of ideas but anyway it's summer now so there's probably gonna be more updates soon so see you next chapter bye.