"bitch I'm not the mailman you best be getting that shit yourself " he says

"You know what nigga I'm finna fire yo ain't shit ass , you don't do nothing around this hoe " I say while they laugh and I push him in the door as we walk fully inside the club making our way upstairs to the main office .

I run a tight ass operation around this city and the heart of it is in this mufucking strip club . I stash all type of petty money in this bitch just to make sure I gotta stash for a rainy day or something to throw off these nosey ass cops .

Plus it's not like I can count on my stupid ass patnas fa shit cause herb and Durk bout as intelligent as two fucking rocks put together . They ass always messing some shit up and making my job ten times harder but I love them folks like my blood so it's no getting rid of they ass .

Plus they down with whatever . Especially Durk . It's him over all of em . He always who I call first .

"Well look who the wind blew my way today " baby , the fat ass owner of the club laughs dapping me up as we walk in .

"I ain't expect to see yall back this soon grandson " he says calling me by what everybody around here know me by

"You know We stay getting money folk ion why you so surprised " I smile at him as herb fills up the ceiling with the bags of money he's carrying .

"Aye I love to see it " baby boost chuckling "you bring the money I bring the pussy sound like a fair ass trade to me"

"Hell yeah " I nod dapping up his excited ass again . Folks always sweating hard as fuck ain't no ac in this bitch .

"Y'all Sit down and smoke one wit me real quick I know y'all up for it " he offers

"Shit you ain't said nun " Durk says skipping his chirpy ass towards him before I stop him

"Actually we were just leaving " I say reminding these niggas the soul purpose on why we even in here

"Damn why so early the night just starting ?" Baby asks "I got fresh weed , new hoes downstairs and enough alcohol for you to drown in . what's the rush ?"

"Yeah nigga what's the rush ?" Durk asks smirking as I side eye his dumb ass and herb just laughs

"We gotta go get ready for this meeting we got with these new niggas from Louisiana tryna run the streets with they cheap ass drugs " I explain

"Oh shit that was tonight ? " Durk questions and I nod

" the fuck they meeting with us fa? They need to keep that shit on they side "