The venue was a decent size, they didn't want anything too big, but still have a live audience. 

"Let's get right into it", Hoseok said as the final contestants came onto the stage. 

"GO JEON JUNGKOOK! GO ROSE! GO YUGYEOM!" Taehyung yelled his heart out. 

"The spotlight will shine onto those who have made it into Agust D's boygroup", Hoseok said as the stage had gone dark. "First person is..." Of course their was a drumroll but Hoseok and Namjoon put in their own money to buy out the advertisement slots, no one likes a build up then a cut to commercial. 

"YUGYEOM!" 

Taehyung cheered, slowly but surely he knew his friends made it. Yugyeom got a bouquet and smiled, you could the tears of joy in his eyes. 

"Next up is..." Taehyung was crossing his fingers. 

"ROSE!" 

Everything was falling into place, Taehyung loved it. 

Lucas was also there, but wearing a hoodie covering himself up well, he wanted to support but he knew people were still angry with him. Taehyung made sure he kept Lucas close. 

Until the next person who was named was Jisung, nothing wrong with him, Taehyung remembered getting messages from him if he was okay which was very sweet, only this meant their was only one spot left and 2 people waiting, 

Lucas and Taehyung looked at each other, they were both nervous. "Jungkook, Jungkook", Taehyung whispered while crossing his fingers. "Last person is..." Hoseok said. 

But how could Jungkook not make it?

"IT'S JK!". 

-

"Let's make a song together", Yoongi said. "Taehyung teased, "Let's hurry up! Everyone's waiting for us". 

-

"Okay but you can't really flex on a spider", Jin said and Namjoon nearly spat his food out, "Did one of your students really say that?" he asked. "Yeah!". 

"Damn, you must be a bad teacher", Yoongi said and Hoseok laughed. "I mean the kid as a point", Taehyung said while chowing down french toast. "So", Hoseok said while looking at Taehyung. "Whose label are you joining?" 

This made Taehyung go red, "I mean..." 

Yoongi nodded his head, "I told Yoongi not his just because his genre isn't mine".

Hoseok smiled, "Kids got taste, don't worry Yoongi..." he leaned close to Yoongi, "You can still collab with him, you have my permission". Yoongi laughed, "Fuck off". 

"Jin are you really not being a teacher anymore?" Taehyung asked. "Oh yeah, this month is the last month for me...I'm going to be a full time makeup artist for Hangsang". 

Taehyung was shocked, "Why am I only hearing about this now?" 

Jin shrugged, "If you weren't so busy making out with Yoongi you'd know". 

Yoongi chocked on his grape with his ears turning red. 

Taehyung and Jin got dropped off home. 

"Feels like we're rarely here", Taehyung said. "I know", Jin sighed while laying down on the couch. "So you're really going to be touring with them?" Taehyung asked. 

Jin nodded his head, eyes closed because he too make outs with his boyfriend a lot, "Of course, which is why I want to know if you're coming". 

Taehyung was nervous, "What if people think I'm ugly-"

"No", was all Jin said. "I only have one song out-"

"So make more", Jin was very casual about this. "Hyung! It takes long-" Jin opened his eyes and looked right at his younger brother, "Did you forget who your boyfriend is? Did you forget how quickly he can make any song?" 

Taehyung smiled, "Yeah...he's amazing". The two got quiet, Jin was very tired on the count of celebrating with Namjoon meant taking turns being a top and bottom. He was sore everywhere, but very much worth it, so he appreciated the silence. 

The younger gave it some thought, he realized he wouldn't really have anyone to hang out with or much to do besides working on music. 

Everyone he loved was going on this tour. 

"You've convinced me", Taehyung said while heading to his room, "What? Taehyung we haven't said a word it to each other in over thirty minutes". 

"GET PACKING", was all Jin heard following Taehyung's door closing. 

A/N

OKAY FOLKS AHH