The Surprise

You may not copy anything from my book, without the authors permission. I have worked hard to make this story, so please don't use anything without my permission.

© 2015 Cookies1_Rule All Rights Reserved

A/N - This is my first story, so I'm just giving it a try. Feel free to point out any mistakes that I have made. The idea just popped in my head, so here it is.

Chapter 1 - The Suprise

"Jasmine, What are you doing tomorrow night?" I turn around and face my best friend Kayla

"Nothing, why?"

"Did you hear that Quinn is having a party!"

Who didn't know that the oh-so famous Quinn Wilson was having one of his weekly parties tomorrow.

Quinn is your cliche jock, he's our school's quarterback and the biggest player in our school, Lincoln High. All the girls kiss the ground he walks, and would obviously be at his party tomorrow, but I had better plans.

My innocent eyes can't endure all that grinding and making out, that will occur during the party.

I went to one of Quinn's parties last year, and let's say it wasn't one of the best experiences of my life. I was pressured into buying some alcohol, i'll explain later on what I mean when I said buying.

Just as I entered Quinn's house or should I say mansion, I was surrounded by sweaty teenagers. Let's not forget the part where, every single girl in vision wore skin tight dresses that had everything treating to spill out, I mean EVERYTHING.

I felt overdressed with my blouse and skinny jeans, luckily Kayla wore a similar attire to mine, and she stayed by my side the whole time.

The party went downhill from there. A nerd threw up on me, I was pushed into a wall one to many times, and I saw some excessive shows of affection.

"Yea, I know but I'm not going to go" I say looking at Kayla.

She's very pretty and could pass for one of our school's cheerleaders, the only problem would be her inflexibility. With her platinum blonde hair and green eyes she attracts the attention of all the boys at school. But she's oblivious to all the attention she gets from the male population of our school.

"Why?" She asks in her not so go baby voice

"He says it's going to be the best party he has thrown to date, and that everyone is invited because he has a surprise planned"

The only surprise the students at my school would like would be free alcohol. Yea, you heard right they want the alcohol at this party to be free, because innocent little Quinn charges for alcoholic drinks.

You could say that's a good thing, but think about all the times he has caught someone trying to sneak in alcohol, or even do drugs instead of drinking his overpriced alcohol.

But parties aren't the scenes for me. I am your average girl in high school. Average black hair, average brown eyes, the only thing I like about my body is my tanned skin, one of the pros of being half Indian. I stand at 5'9 and am one of the tallest girls at my school, which I am proud of.

I don't usually go to parties, I just stay at home and enjoy watching tv with my family. But the surprise that Quinn is talking about is very intriguing. So I might give it a try.

"Surprise huh, do you know anything about it?" I ask my very informative friend. Kayla seems to always know gossip before it's even out, might be her good looks.

"Nah, Quinn isn't telling anyone, even Caleb doesn't know." As you might of guessed Caleb is Quinn's right hand man, they have been inseparable since kindergarten.

If Quinn didn't tell Caleb then no one else is bound to know the secret.

Guess I'll just have to find out by going to his party.

How did you like it? I would appreciate any comments for improvements on my writing. Also, what do you think the suprise is? I know it's short, but I will try to write a longer chapter next time.

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

<3