"Boy bye" she said then he started laughing.

"I'm hungry where the sprinter at" Omarious asked leaning on Omarion's shoulder.

"Always hungry" O'Zias said looking up at him.

"So leave my brother alone" Omari said mugging him.

"Cut the bullshit positive vibes only" Khalil said looking at them.

"I want some wings like a big platter" Khelani said taking out one of her AirPods.

"Lani you really the quietest child we have besides Sani" Oceana said looking back at her because she lowkey she was here.

"That's good we move in silence quick to beat a nigga head in" Sani said smiling then Khalil high fived her.

"That's right princess" he said smiling.

"Beat who head in" Brandon asked with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Not you beau, but try me and I'll turn into my father's and mother's child fr and that's onna set" she said then she threw up Khalil and Oceana's set.

"Aye hit the crip walk wit me" Khalil said then they started crip walking.

"Crip walking with mommy on yo back one word for y'all, ghetto" Kamari said causing everybody to laugh.

Time Skip: 5:30 p.m.

"Wow our backyard gotta whole beach can we just say we did that papá from living in East Harlem to owning houses to every place we vacation" Oceana said looking at the backyard of their Hawaii vacation home where their kids were playing.

"We did it ma and we did it all together" he said smiling big.

"Let's go give the two older kids the talk then I'm ready to go to swimming" she said then he picked her up.

"Gimme my kisses first" he said then she grabbed his face and kissed him passionately,

"I love you" she said cheesing.

"I love you too" he said smiling big.

3 minutes later...

"I'm finna get on yo pissy body ass uh uh mommy I couldn't make it to the toilet now I'm pissy and crying dirty ass" Omarious said looking at O'Zias then he started crying.

"Shhhh mommy and daddy coming cry baby ass" he said trying to cover his mouth.

"What the fuck happened" Khalil asked with an eyebrow raised then he put Oceana down.

"Mmtch I was cracking on him but it was for a valid reason nigga kicked me in my ass" Omarious said then Khalil thumped his head.

"Watch yo mouth and y'all two cut it out before I send y'all in the house, and Zias just get his ass back" he said then O'Zias punched him.

"Pussy" O'Zias then Oceana jaw dropped and looked at Khalil.

"Now I ain't say do allat especially not in front of yo mama" Khalil said then Oceana mugged him.