Silence entered the room, besides calm music in the background. Sero exhaled the smoke into the room: "... that's kinda deep, Kami. You sure you're not talking about yourself?"

"Pretty sure. I'm imagining the third, hoping ... afraid of no one waiting back for him. Or maybe he has already given up?"

"Was this what Bakugou, Kirishima and you were so zipped about? By the way, I don't like fooling my crush just because you have some privileged information.", the blunt was accusingly pointed at the lightning blonde.

Kami gulped. He knew he had to deliver some explanations, that's why he offered to get some snacks, it gave him enough time to think about this. The blonde felt two arms around his waist tighten.

"I was wondering about that, too. Is there something you're not telling me, Denki?"

Inhale, exhale. You can do this, Denki, just avoid some details...

"Listen, guys, I kinda stumbled into a thing that turned out way bigger than I thought. I'm in no position to tell Kiribaku's issues. I don't like keeping secrets in the squad either, but this is BIG."

Silence again. Shinsou thoughtfully hummed in his ear, Sero leant back in his hammock, puffing smoke rings into the air.

"Soo ... Bakugou and Kiri have another soulmate."

It wasn't a question. They deducted it all from Kami's rambling. Shit. Now if he kept the rest of it vague enough –

"Hey guys, there you are! I was looking for you everywhere!"

The door banged open and another pinkheaded ball of energy beamed at them. Oh great, out of the frying pan and into the fire. Thank the gods Sero was so used to smoke weed, he wouldn't just babble delicate matters.

"Kiri and Bakugou told me they'll have some business after class and it will take the whole day. Probably some snuggling stuff...", the girl joined her squad in the room, firstly fistbumping Shinsou.

"Alien Queen."

"Aizawa Jr."

Still in his boyfriend's lap, Kami waved at the quirky girl. "Hi Mina! Uh, we were just chillin'..."

"Yeah, I can smell it.", and off she went and opened the balcony door.

"Mina! What if Hound Dog is around? Close it, now!", Sero clumsily jumped out the hammock, stumbled ... and crashed into the squeaking girl, both landing on the ground.

"Ooh?", Shinsou grinned as he saw Sero's red ears and Mina's darker pink cheeks.

Meanwhile, Kami still thought about this weird ... well, why not call it fate if soulmates were involved. Bakugou, Kirishima ... and most likely Y/N. Wow.

And the link here was Kami himself. Now the blonde even had a legitimate reason to introduce her to the squad.

Was it even her? Kami never really paid attention about her bracelet. He just thought it was a favourite accessory piece, like his chocker necklaces.

Kiri said they could feel their third's feelings and most likely vice versa. So he or she knew about the boys and their worry about their lost third. Looking back, did anything seem matching to Y/N's behaviour?

Plus, the timeline of the incident in Y/N's past spookily matched the emotional explosion these two experienced. So, what to do?

The blonde watched Sero stuttering gibberish as he helped Mina up again, the blunt long forgotten in the ashtray. The pink girl laughed that with his two left feet, Sero's dancing had to be awful. This sparked an idea on Kami: