Sarah Creen/Percabeth

Hi Ya'll! This chapter is for theoneandonlywrite (You can choose if it's the tag or not) Hope ya'll like it! 

Sarah:

Hi everyone! My name is Sarah and I got to Roxend High School! I'm not sure what people call me, but I have wavy brown hair, green eyes, and a light tone. (All Natural

Percy Johnson is the most popular boy in school, with is raven black hair, sea green eyes, and perfect tan. He's also the captain of the swim team. And guess what! I'm his best friend! No, I don't have a crush on him since I have my eye open for someone else. We started being best friends a few months ago, when he stood up to Drew, the school barbie, for me.

"Hey Sarah," Percy said, walking up to me.

"Hey Perce, you win the game?" I asked.

Percy grinned, "Left them swimming in dust,"

"Did you hear about the new student coming? People are saying she's really cute," I asked Percy.

He rolled his eyes, "Yeah, and hopefully she won't fawn over me like the rest of the school does. Like, how many times do I have to tell them! I have a girlfriend!" 

I smiled a little. "I need to meet your girlfriend Percy,"

"Well hopefully soon. She's coming to new york!" Percy said, a big grin on his face.

His girlfriend must be really lucky to have someone like Percy. Hopefully she was a loyal to Percy as he is to her.

As the bell rang, me and Percy had to go to greek mythology class.

"Hello class," Mr. Sun said. "Today we'll be learning about the awesome god Apollo, but first, let's create haiku's!"

Percy looked at Mr.Sun as if analyzing him, and groaned quietly. After everyone had made an haiku, except for Percy, Mr. Sun started teaching.

----Time Skip brought by Kronos since no one wants to hear 'Mr. Sun' talk about Apollo----                 

"Percy, why don't you ever listen to Greek mythology? Shouldn't that be important since last month the gods announced themselves?" I asked.

You see, last month the gods had announced that they were real, and that for now the mist protecting our world from theirs was done. They also talked about the two wars that happened, and the demigods protecting us.

"I'm already a pro!" Percy exclaimed.

"Hey Percy," A voice behind us purred.

I sighed. "What do you want Jessica,"

Jessica is the new barbie doll of the school, all because she told everyone she was the daughter of Aphrodite that had helped in the war.

"Nothing that you can give, you troll," Jessica sneered.

"Actually Jessica, you're more troll than human," I shot back.

"How dare you! As the daughter of Aphrodite, I am way more powerful than you," She sneered. She turned to Percy and put her fake act back on.

"Percy, how about you and me go on a date, hmm? Meet me at my house at 6," Jessica purred.

Percy rolled his eyes. "How about no?"

"Come on Percy, I know you're just lying about that girlfriend. Everyone knows you've been waiting for me," Jessica cooed.

"My girlfriend is more than real, and way prettier than you," Percy told her walking away.