Chad Minre/Jiper

A/N Hey Ya'll! Hope you enjoyed those past chapters! Reminder, PJO does not belong to me! Neither does HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Again, most likely I'll throw up rereading what I wrote.

Chad:

My name is Chad, and I'm the hottest boy in school. I have perfect Blond hair and blue eyes with a perfect tan. (A/N most of these are fake) 

I have dated all the girls in school, and now I have one target. Piper McLean. She's the hottest girl ever with a Cherokee complexion, brown hair in cute braids, and the prettiest kaleidoscope eyes that change color. Plus, she's rich. She's the daughter of the famous actor, Triston McLean, and even my dad has his posters. 

I'd have a hot girlfriend, and be rich at the same time! (A/N I am disgusted with myself for making a stupid character)

 I walk in the hallway to find Piper chatting with one of her lame friends.

"Hey Piper, wanna go on a date? 6 o'clock at my house," I said, winking.

Instead of agreeing and squealing over me, like most people do, Piper slapped me.

"How many times do I have to tell you Chad? I. Have. A. Boyfriend." Piper scowled.

"My father is Zeus, ruler of the gods and the sea! If you don't go out with me, i'll make sure he curses you," I sneered at Piper.

Everyone around us bowed. But not Piper. 

She laughed. "You can try," Then walked away.

Quick 3rd Person

You see the gods announced last month that they were real, and that they have demigod offspring. Ever since then, these idiots pretend they are those offspring to gain popularity. Little did they know, that some offspring has been spread out to keep an eye on human schools.

Back to Chad's point of view:

It was time for P.E, when the new P.E teacher introduced himself.

"Hello Cupcakes. My name is Coach Hedge and we'll be learning basic sword offence and defense. For this special lesson, I've gotten a few volunteers to come help. Come in!" Coach Hedge shouted.

From the back doors, three teenagers, around our age, walked in. One boy had raven black hair, sea green eyes, and a tan. I was immediately jealous when a bunch of girls in the classroom swooned. All except Piper who just smiled. Then there was a girl with Princess blonde girls the went to the middle of her back, a tan, and stormy gray eyes. If Piper didn't work, this girl would be a hot replacement. And the last boy had blond hair, striking blue eyes, a small tan, and glasses. And the sight of this boy, Piper straightened up.

Piper is mine, I told myself.

"These three are some of the most powerful demigods in existence! Percy, Annabeth, Jason, introduce yourselves," Coach Hedge announced.

The boy with sea green eyes started talking, "My names Percy Jackson, and I helped fight in both wars. Son of Poseidon and have been on WAY to many quests. And best of all, boyfriend of Annabeth Chase," Percy said.

Some of the girls heard the last part, and scowled at the girl with blond hair. Then she started to speak.

"My name is Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena. Also helped with both wars and head councillor of cabin 6. Was the first demigod to retrieve the Mark of Athena. And humble girlfriend of Seaweed Brain," Annabeth said, holding hands with Percy.

Hmm, if Piper doesn't work out Annabeth would be happy to date me. Athena is the goddess of beauty, and she's just a dumb blonde. (A/N sorry to all those blondes, but this guy is a jerk)