Jeanne Due/Frazel

A/N Hi ya'll! Hope you all are good! Sorry if your name is Jeanne! Let's start!

Jeanne POV:

Hi, my name is Jeanne and I am the prettiest girl in Merrythere High School! With my gorgeous brown hair, tan complexion(SPRAYED) and hazel eyes.

Oh here was the witch girl. Her name was Hazel Levesque and she never responds to any of my taunts. I love bullying her.

"Hey Hazel," I sneered.

"What do you want?" Hazel asked quietly. 

"Well I just wanted to say hello," I said. I pushed her to the locker. "You're so ugly I doubt you could ever get a boyfriend," 

Hazel stayed quiet as she always does. When she started to walk away I shouted something. "You probably killed you mom!"

Hazel stopped and turned around.

"Don't you dare bring my mom up!" She shouted at me. At that, she walked away.

I was surprised since Hazel didn't get angry easily. As I walked with my friends, I saw a few boys staring at me. I winked at them, and kept on walking. 

Did you know that the Greek gods are real? They announced themselves a few weeks ago, and I admitted to everyone after that news, that I was the daughter of Aphrodite. Everyone wanted to hang out with me except for the witch Hazel. She couldn't have known I was lying, right?

After that, I had Greek mythology class. It was probably the most boring class ever, but my dad had convinced me to take the class.

"Now class, today we'll be talking about the Greek gods," Mrs. Shear said. "Now, who is the god of death?"

No one raised their hands except for Hazel. 

"Yes Hazel?" Mrs. Shear called.

"The god of death is actually Thanatos, though most people think the answer is Hades. Hades is the god of the underworld," She said.

"That is the correct answer," Mrs. Shear said.

Everyone knew that Hazel was way smarter than the teacher since she always had the answer for everything, even things Mrs. Shear taught. The questions kept on going and Hazel managed to answer every question.

"Miss Due, please come to the office," The speaker announced.

I wasn't sure why, since Hazel couldn't have told the principal that I bullied her, right? As I walked up, I could see a tall Asian boy fidgeting around. He had black hair, and soft brown eyes. In fact, he was pretty cute.

"Yes principal Summer?" I asked in my most innocent voice.

"Miss Due, I'd like you to guide Frank Zhang around the campus. He just transferred." Principal Summer said.

I nodded. 

"So Frank, you have a girlfriend?" I cooed.

Frank nodded. "Yeah, I transferred here to get closer to her. She's perfect,"

I scowled. "Well you can dump her for me, can't you?" I asked.

Frank just shook his head. "No,"

I clenched my fist and kept walking. 

"So what's on your schedule?" I asked Frank.

Frank handed over his scheduled, and I mentally cheered. "Wonderful! You have all the same things as me!"

Frank had the nerve to look disappointed. "Well, uh what's your name?"

I huffed. "Jeanne,"

"Well Jeanne, it's been fun but I need to go find my girlfriend. See you around," Frank said hurriedly. Then he left.

-----------------------------------Time Skip brought by Monster Donut!----------------------------------

As Lunch started, I found Hazel sitting at my table.

"What do you think you're doing, loser?" I sneered.

She didn't say anything.

"Do you have a boyfriend? Since I'd be surprised if you did," I said.

"I do," She said quietly.

"Hmm, must be ugly, like you. He's probably dating you in pity. I wonder if he's actually real!" I told her.

She was about to say something, when I heard something behind me. 

"What do you-" I started. When I fully turned around, I saw Frank glaring daggers at me. His soft brown eyes turned dark.

"What do you think you're doing to Hazel?" He asked.

How did he know her name? Whatever. "That loser? I'm teaching her where her place is," I said.

"Come sit with us Frank, after all, I am the daughter of Aphrodite!" I said.

Frank smirked. "No, I think I'll sit with Hazel," He told me.

"That loser? Come on Frank, I know you can do better," I said.

He stepped towards me. "Actually, I can,"

 He stepped closer, and I knew my persuasion worked. He'd kiss me! Then he'd be mine. But he did something I wasn't expecting.  I was thrown to the ground, my cheek burning. That jerk slapped me. I quickly stood up and started screaming at him.

"How dare you! I'll be telling my mom, Aphrodite queen of the gods what you did! The only way I'll forgive you is if you hook up with me!" I shouted.

I heard someone laugh behind me. It was Witch Girl.

"What are you laughing at, you witch!" I screeched at her.

"Sorry Jeanne, but you seem to have your facts wrong," She told me.

"Like what?" I asked, pushing her.

"Aphrodite isn't the queen of gods," Hazel replied.

I scowled at her, and turned to Frank. "What do you say Franky,"

"No," He said. He walked to Hazel, and sat next to her. Hazel grinned and kissed him on the cheek.

"What are you doing you witch! How dare you kiss my future boyfriend!" I screamed at her. "And Frank! She's a witch! She probably killed her mom!"

Frank pulled something out of his pocket, something like a phone. (Leo made special phones that don't attract monsters

"We're blowing our cover," I heard him whisper. 

"Blowing our cover? What does that mean?" I asked.

Hazel stood up and walked over to me. "It means we're going to tell you who exactly we are," She sneered.

"What are you going to tell me? That you're a witch?" I laughed.

"My name is Havel Levesque, daughter of Pluto god of the underworld and riches! One of the seven demigods on the quest to defeat Gaia. Traveled to Alaska to defeat Alcyoneus the giant! (Pretend I listed all her titles) And best of all, proud girlfriend of Frank Zhang!" Hazel announced.

"And I'm Frank Zhang , son of Mars, god of war. Also one of the seven demigods that stopped the second war, and helped defeat the giant Alcyoneus on the trip to Alaska. (Insert all titles) And boyfriend of Hazel Levesque," Frank announced.

"And I knew the moment you announced you were the daughter of Aphrodite, I knew you were lying," Hazel told me. "Let's go Frank,"

Both of them held hands and kissed while walking to the parking lot.

And that's how I met Frazel.

A/N HOPE YOU LIKED IT! I wrote this at a very sleepy time for me, so don't judge if it's bad :) Comment and share this! Next chapter hopefully coming tomorrow!

Wordcount: 1080

SCORE!