Special Thanks

After five long months, this book is finally done.

Sorry to burst your bubble guys, there won't be an extra Chapter or anything, this story has ended.

Destiny has finally ended, fate finally decided to give them the happily ever after they seek.

Okay, first of all, I wanna thank everyone for reading my book, especially those who have been extra patient with me through out, because this book has really been a roller coaster if not worse.

A special shout out to everyone, thank you, thank you thank you. I love you guys so much because you guys have been there for me.

If you're wondering who followed Zhan, it was Jiyang who went to visit his Friend but saw the guy running out from his home in a hurry, he got curious and followed him and you know what might had happened next.

Here goes my wonderful, lovely readers but if I did not mention your name, I want you to know that I love you too, these were the only names I could make out at the moment, please don't be mad.

callmesuibian em-em69 JlsRueda danity2016 Carl_1996 DILINI1221 nehastyles8 Jipoo_loves_unicorns mikashon phoenix1799 sfiaity06 amoolyabharadwaj VinceCodyFermano Tianshi0508 Pv3007 DiaSharma2 afrozroza saranghajaexo614 yizhanlover03_jithz TeningRelap jannettboat-shawol fridahartung IDDRISURAHANA SehelBTSs AnuradhaWade  themonicasingh Stephen944

Please, If I didn't mention your name, Don't be offended, I love you all for the supporting comments, votes and reads you've given me, I really really appreciate it more than you think.

I'm thankful to you guys for looking pass the so many typos and mistakes I made, you guys are lovelies.

As Destiny has been completed, My Alpha, Stained and Fated to Me would be written at the same time, let's hope I complete them before December, so we could read new books.

Thank you and may God bless you, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask away and I'll try my best to answer.

But this is where we depart, I would love to see you again in my other books.

Your lovely, favorite author LovelyBearXXX

Completed!