Destiny II; 45

Fate was cruel but it was still fate.

****

"Eat slowly Shanyuan!" Zhan castigated at the little callant who was thrusting food into his mouth fleetly but halt at his Papa's voice and tardily ate his food.

Zhan grinned and pat gently on his head before drawing back his hand and picked up the phone resting on the table before him. Zhan lifted up his head and scanned around the little restaurant they were in and noticed it only had four costumers at the moment, he shifted his gaze back to his phone.

"Papa, when will Daddy come?" Shanyuan catechized curiously, staring up from his viands with immensed scintillating orbs.

Zhan sighed switching on his phone. "I don't think he's coming sweetheart" he reacted and Shanyuan pouted his lips.

Zhan sniggered and tap his nose facilely. "Let's call him" he verbalized and quickly dialed Yibo's number, he bought it up to his ear and listened as the phone rang and soon, a deep musk voice came from the other side, sending a shiver down Zhan's spine, he nearly gulped as he felt his inside burn.

"Hey!"

Zhan cleared his throat, regaining his posture. "Where are you?!" He snapped into the phone.

Yibo snickers reached his ears. "Do you miss me that much my love?" He enunciated and Zhan instantaneously blossomed like a spring flower.

"Your head keeps growing bigger than your body it seems" Zhan restort rolling his eyes theatrically. "But anyway, Shanyuan wants his Daddy"

"Are you are you're not the one that wants me there?" Yibo continued his chaff.

"In your dreams!"

Yibo chuckled. "Trust me, I've had you beneath me countless times in my dreams, am aiming for something physical now honey"

Zhan rolled his eyes again at the frivolous person. "Are you coming or not!?"

"I'm sorry but I can't make it, am working with Zhujin on how to save my idol career which I don't even give an F!"

Zhan shook his head, repudiated.

"I'll make it up to you and Shanyuan when I return" Yibo voiced.

"Whatever!" Zhan grouched.

"Oh come on, don't pout now, you are supposed to preserve that cuteness just for me. You can't allow those passbyers to see what's mine. I don't share!"

"You're being dramatic you know that right?"

"Nope, I'll see you later. Kiss Shanyuan for me. Love you!"

Instantly, the call cut from the other side with a beep while Zhan still had the phone pressed to his ear frozen on his seat as his heart racets like mad at the L word. Even after five years, Yibo still had the power to froze him when he said that word and after five years, he was hearing it again and it still had that long lasting effects but stronger and harder.

"Papa!!"

Shanyuan called loudly and Zhan immediately jerked on his seat as he shifted his attention to Shanyuan and put down his phone. "What is it dear?" Zhan asked out innocently, making the little one giggled cutely.

"You look so red papa, what did Daddy say?" The laddie teased and Zhan turned into a bright fresh tomato, the kid giggled even more feeling victorious.

"We'll meet him at home" Zhan reveiled recovering from his blushing state. He also noticed Shanyuan had finished his food. "Ready to go?" He grilled and Shanyuan nodded excitedly.