Destiny 7

And I'd choose you;
In a hundred lifetime,
In a hundred world,
In any version of reality,
And I'd find you,
And I'd choose you.

*~*

The day was unclouded and blowy, no sign of dark clouds in the sky, teenagers were sitted in their various classes. It was just another causal day but the moans and sighs in an empty class room could be heard only to those inside as the walls were sound poof. Skins smacked together, turning two different bodies in one.

“oh my God!” Zhan shrilled in contentedness. His back pressed the wall of an empty classroom while his naked legs were belt around the waist of his lover, who was trusting into his warm hole like a beast who lacked sex for ages. His eyes rolled back as he tried to suppress his moans from leaving his mouth but with trust, the moans got blaring and louder, Zhan couldn’t take it anymore as he let it flow, letting his moans fix with that of their skins slapping together.

“Oh my God, Yibo am gonna cum” Zhan yelled out when Yibo finally hit his sweet spot.

“Come with me baby” Yibo groaned, going in for another deep trust and they both moaned together and released.

Pulling out, Zhan put down his legs that were wobbly as he could barely stand on his own, his body was supported by the wall. Yibo chuckled while putting on his pants before picking up his lover’s.

Zhan scowled at him. “You think this is funny, it was supposed to be quick”

Yibo grabbed some tissue from his bag and began wiping the cum from his lover’s body clean. “Sorry, I couldn’t help myself”

“You always say that” Zhan slapped Yibo playfully on his head, chuckling out. It wasn’t like he was grouching. He liked it blood-and-guts just the way Yibo was giving to him. When he was clean enough, he slowly put on his school pants. “I can’t believe you made us skip class for this”

Yibo held his hands out and pulled Zhan’s body close to his by the waist. “I was gone for a whole week, didn’t you miss me?” he softly rubbed his cheek against the other’s, seeking more of that enthusiasm that only his beau could provide.

“I missed you so much” he began kissing Zhan all over the face till he went for the lips and they shared a sweet and deep kiss. Zhan wrapped his hands around Yibo’s neck, putting him closer as he wanted more of the other guy.

Yibo chuckled between kisses, seeing how his lover was eager for his touches and kisses. He slowly pulled away, staring at Zhan with a wide smile. “You seemed to be ready for another round” he whispered and Zhan pushed him away, covering his upper body with his arms.

“We are in school Wang Yibo!” He warned the other.

“What?, This isn’t the first time we had sex in school. We had our first time in the school bathroom” Yibo recalled, grinning from ear to ear.

Zhan rolled his eyes. “We were being impulsive”

“But it was special” the smile on Yibo’s face vanished as the sunny sky darkened as well, the atmosphere suddenly became frosty, making Zhan shudder. “You seemed to be quite close with that Kai guy?”

Zhan rolled his eyes. Yibo was operatic when he get jealous and possessive. “He is nothing but the new guy in school”

“But why does he follow you around like a lost puppy. I’ve noticed how he buys you gift and flowers. I know he’s trying to court you but shouldn’t you have given him a warning. Maybe a punch in the face” Yibo said, each word soused with loathe and revolted.