"Hmmm, I'm not updated to the current event, but I also think that Vulcan will win. I feel bad for Morgana tho, even if she was just an NPC."

Jae Joon suddenly pointed at Kane, who was quietly eating the shitty food.

"Hey, you! You're currently playing, right? Who's your bet?"

"I don't even know who these two were."

"What?! Why didn't you know them? You should watch news! Watching the news will help you!"

After hearing that, Kane took a peek at the screen and saw Vulcan's face.

"W-What the? I think I saw that guy before."

Jae Joon smiled while scratching his chin.

"Yeah. Yeah. You probably saw him from an ad somewhere. You should watch news and get tips from people like him so that you'll also get rich and famous!"

But Kane was still looking at Vulcan's face.

'Hmmm, where did I saw that guy? Is it in the game? But why would I meet the top 80th in the World Rankings? Hmmm, probably just met a lookalike.'

The family momentarily paused eating as Hoffman was about to declare who the winner was.

"And the winner in the battle between Morgana's side and Tetsuya's side is... NO ONE!"

"Motherfucker!"

SLAM!

Jae Joon suddenly stood up after banging his hands on the table. He started cursing at the TV after Hoffman revealed the winner.

Sunmi started laughing while her husband had his eyes bawling out in disappointment.

"This Reporter?! How can you joke on Live TV?!"

But it was not only him who was disappointed. Everyone worldwide who was watching it was all annoyed that they felt like they were being mocked.

While everyone was fuming mad at the reporter, Hoffman revealed the unexpected twist.

"The winner is no one because it was another person! The victor was from neither faction, and it was only one person!"

The viewers were all shocked and surprised that their infuriation temporarily subsided to listen to Hoffman.

"During the climax of the battlefield when the full-blown Vulcan in his Vampire mode clashed with Morgana in her powerful enraged mode, that person came! He came and defeated everyone in the battlefield! I know it was hard to believe, so we gathered some witnesses to tell us what happened."

Hoffman called another man into the screen and gave him the mic.

"Uhh, my name is Circulus, and I am a level 261 Paragon."

"So, what was your role in this battlefield?"

"Uuhhh, me and my friends were supposed to be mining in a nearby mountain. Suddenly we heard some explosions. That was when we decided to watch the battle from the woods."

"Basically, you guys are just spectators?"

"Yes. Even if we joined that battle, we would be easily crushed since I'm just level 261. I saw their powers. It was monstrous. I feel like they were even level 400 or even 500 when I saw them fighting."

"So, what happened afterward?"

"When Morgana and Vulcan brutally fought each other, I really thought Vulcan would win because of his incredible Vampire abilities. Suddenly, Morgana entered her Enrage mode that Vulcan couldn't do anything. He was about to get killed until..."