[Phantom Assimilation Successful]

[You can become a Dark Magician LVL 20 for a certain amount of time]

[You have acquired new additional stats, attributes, and skills for the duration of Metamorphosis]

[New job available: Magician (COMMON)]

[Magician's Pact opened]

[Netherworld Contract opened]

[Fire Ball Skill opened]

[Lightning Ball Skill opened]

[Light Blade Skill opened]

'Hmmm, since this is just a mob, the skills were total shit. If the Monkey was shit, this was shittier. Again, nothing was working out with this class.'

[Quest Updated: Master Your Abilities as a Doppelganger (S)]

[Eat Souls: 100/100]

[Assimilate Souls: 4/5]

[Defeat opponents while using Metamorphosis: 100/100]

'I only need to assimilate one more then I'm done with this shit. Now for the real problem...'

After giving all the cloaks, Kane no longer wanted to waste time. He immediately grabbed Maria Prime and sincerely requested her to stay back.

"Stay here and protect your sisters and Miss Perry. Remember to stay on this side of the boat, whatever happens. Later, some people will fetch you and just listen to them. That way, everything will work out."

Kane turned around without giving her a chance to speak. But Maria wasn't gonna let that happen that she grabbed his hand.

"Hey! Before that, when are you gonna stop calling me Maria Prime?!"

"Huh?! It's your name?"

"It's the name that my sisters and I were named by the father who sold us. I loathed this name. I heard Paragons were living two worlds. Can you name me based on a famous woman in the other world?"

'Famous woman from other world? Bianchi. My very own dear sister.'

But Kane only thought of that but never got the guts to say it. He just smiled at her and saved it for later.

"I already had something in mind. I'll tell you later when we get to Miranda Kingdom."

"You promise?!"

"I do. I promise."

Kane took one last smile at Maria Prime before headed to the top deck. BM and Melodia somehow felt sad as they knew that the NPCs were bound to die. Melodia couldn't help but feel a little bit mad at Kane that she ranted at him when they gained more distance away from the Marias.

"Why did you do that? I know they're only NPCs, but still, why would you give them false hope?"

"What do you mean, false hope?"

"You know only Paragons could cross this Ocean. Why did you give them the tickets despite knowing that?!"

"How did you know that only Paragons could survive?"

"Huh? We knew because that was what the experts said. It was the same when you tried to search online. Only Paragons were bound to survive when this sinks."

Kane started chuckling that Melodia got annoyed.

"You're laughing?!"

"Have you ever searched if someone actually brought an NPC to this ship?"